• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone help me with FMP merging and adding new objects

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with FMP merging and adding new objects

I have a large amount of items that I've collected in a short time from this website, and I'd like to experiment with using and editing all of them, but unfortunately I'm a bit confused and new at all this.

What I'm pretty much asking for with this thread is if someone would be willing to compile the large amount of FMPs (mostly new or modified weapons) into one FMP file, or at least one ID progression, basically helping me get all the new and altered items as separate IDs so none overlap. I'm sure I'd figure out how to do this myself after what could be weeks of trial and error incorporating the files in, but it would be just that, a trial and error session. I'm very inexperienced at code work, and the last few times I tried something (with other games/files) I've normally damaged something. I've already backed up everything I have, but I'd like not to crash my already temperamental computer with potentially screwed up codes if I could avoid it. I want to learn to start tweaking things on a lesser scale first before I start really messing with it.

I know this is sort of a selfish and lazy thing to ask, but I'm asking it anyway :p If noone is willing to help out, I completely understand, and I'll probably just work my own way through, instead of all of them :p

As it is, I'm also going to start experimenting with the chest spawn idea, does anyone know if there's a suitable limit on how many items should be stuffed into one chest?

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Re: Can anyone help me with FMP merging and adding new objects

nice, thanks ^_^