• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can i have Jack´s Aura?

L

Lord Edmund

can i have Jack´s Aura?

Is there a Way to change the normal "evil" efects (flies ,fire feet, flaming eyes and horns) and change them into the jack of blades evil aura if there is a way but u are to lazy to do it by yourselves could any of u at least tell me how to do it

L

Lord Edmund

Re: can i have Jack´s Aura?

mmmmm i apreciate the help but i think the mod only works for Xbox i need it for pc and im a newbie in using FE (i just know how to re-texture) therefore i have no idea of how to do it

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: that's why I said, I don't know how much it'll help. Sorry. :(

L

Lord Edmund

:geek: AHAAAAAA!!! i finally understood how to make it so ill explain:D ehem...

1.- open fable explorer and under the game.bin find CREATURE
2.- scroll untill u find CREATURE_HERO click to open creature and click in CDefs
3.- scroll until unit 600382347 with CHeroMorphDef and click in the fist link
4.- in the new wndow click in CHeroMorphDef to open the sub menu and in the third one (below Heromorph) there are the hero effects scroll untill u find the FLIES effect
replace the curent value in (int) Effect Maximum to 292 the FLIES text should change into JACK OF BLADES POWER 01 click in actions> savemods and run fable and if you are evil instead of the flies you´ll get jacks aura^_^
i hope i put it in easy terms see ya later folks

M

Motabo_1337

Hum, i want that for PC. I looked into it myself, on the ABILITES_SPELLS. but i dont know the id for hes effect. maybe someone does?

M

Motabo_1337

Nvm i found it out, it was cool :D