• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can someone help please!!!

M

Melarn

Can someone help please!!!

Trying to set up Albion Explorer, i've followed all the right steps, when it says i have to change the bit in userst.ini to "FALSE" and save it, my pc says "cannot save this file make sure path and filename are correct" when i exit it a box comes up saying "save.....do not save etc." i click save and it says file already exists, would you like to overwrite it?, i click yes then that same message comes up saying about invalid path and filename ******** lol. I aint got a clue whats going on anyone out there have any ideas?
Thanks

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: Can someone help please!!!

yea mine does that too

M

Melarn

poopgod350;165818 said:
yea mine does that too
lol i ignored it and never changed the userst.ini file and everything works as normal, managed to spawn a chest aswell never been able to do that before coz i set it up rong to start with lol. got it sorted now.
btw r u the person hu asked what the song was called on my vid? if u r ill subscribe and invite u as a friend lol.

W

whobanil

Your using vista arn't you? there is a solution! Ether turn off the user account control fond in the users part of the control panel, or save it to your desktop then cut and past into the fable tlc folder. If you ever get an error about the finlealbion.wad file being access denied, then you need to turn off the user account control.

M

Melarn

whobanil;166649 said:
Your using vista arn't you? there is a solution! Ether turn off the user account control fond in the users part of the control panel, or save it to your desktop then cut and past into the fable tlc folder. If you ever get an error about the finlealbion.wad file being access denied, then you need to turn off the user account control.
cheers dude but i got it sorted the other day lol :) shoulda said here really lol. sorry. +rep for helping though coz u r right thats what i did lol. :)