• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can you be a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: can you be a girl

Tsuyu;29191 said:
One withfetishes....*shrugs*
Nonetheless I like to "see" the butt of the girl, but not "see" it in person, so to speak...

Ive drank to much and am not going to comment on that :lol:..... all i will say is, man you been looking at the wrong girls 'In Person' so to speak.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thongs leave too little to the imagination, that's all...

Nonetheless, we should stop here before we defile this thread even more, if that is possible.....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;29195 said:

Nonetheless, we should stop here before we defile this thread even more, if that is possible.....

Oh ive stopped beleive me :lol:

A

ALtesha

:p you perverts!
Girls aren't just here on earth to wear Union-Jack underwear so you guys can watch them in Fable!

E

ennio

i hope that at start of game u can choose charecter gender , race ,class , hair clor ,height weight all tht stuff wud be kwl ^^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;29195 said:

thongs are so dumb..there's really no point in having a string up your ass...
Shoud just buy regular..

ennio;29801 said:
i hope that at start of game u can choose charecter gender , race ,class , hair clor ,height weight all tht stuff wud be kwl ^^

It's not a D&D game..it's fable....
they should keep the main theme they had before but just expand on it.
I like the limited amount of things you can choose.
the only thing I would want is changing hair colour and eye colour..but that's about it.
Focusing too much on the character's look can take too much away from the story line.

E

ennio

naa i disagree i would like to be able to customise my charecter

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;29804 said:
the only thing I would want is changing hair colour and eye colour..but that's about it.
Focusing too much on the character's look can take too much away from the story line.

Id have to agree there.

Lupus

Reaction score

Sephiroxas;29804 said:

^i aggree maybe skin colour aswell but nothing to in depth it's to time consuming when u just wanna get in and play (if i have to customize a character i spend at least 1/2 an hour useually more and i just wanna get in and play the game not sit about deciding wether i should make his nose bigger or smaller!)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Lupus;29876 said:
^i aggree maybe skin colour aswell but nothing to in depth it's to time consuming when u just wanna get in and play (if i have to customize a character i spend at least 1/2 an hour useually more and i just wanna get in and play the game not sit about deciding wether i should make his nose bigger or smaller!)

exactly! ^_^

D

darthlime101

Lupus;29876 said:
Here here! Not everyone is in the world is white so skin pigment would be a good choice.

Drakan and Tsuyu, you guys are crazy. Personally, I don't care if they are Union Jack or not. As long as theres something covering it so Jack Thompson doesn't get mad, I'm fine.

And yes, Peter Molyneux is trying as hard as he can to keep from leaking Fable 2 ideas and concepts. JUST RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY!

F

funky_fable

hey yea they should let u be black in fable 2

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I wonder if the expressions will change if you’re a girl. That would be cool. It would give the game better replay value. I think skin color at the start of the game would be programmatically pretty easy to manage. Me I'd like blue skin and green hair :p

Status
Not open for further replies.