• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't properly mod Avo's Tear

N

NeloMagus

Can't properly mod Avo's Tear

I have no trouble changing the damage to 550 (as it should be!) but no matter what I do I cannot change the default augmentations on the weapon.

I cannot remove them to add new ones, I cannot add new ones via F-Explorer. That is, I add them but the sword doesn't change in-game.

I know I'm using the right value as the damage changes correctly, so why aren't the augmentations?

T

Tanro

Re: Can't properly mod Avo's Tear

You gotta go to the right cdef. I think is CObjectAugmentationsDef. Then scroll down almost to the bottom where you see three augmentations health mana and expierance. Change those as you will

C

Crusnik VIII

I need help making a new weapon.

I have created a new entry for the weapon as well as new entries for CweaponDef and CObjectAugmentationsDef that I've linked to it.

I want to be able to give the weapon its own name and description and I thought that creating a new CInventoryItemDef entry would allow me to do this but sadly thats only half of the equation. I've come to find that I need two entries in the text.big file, a TEXT_TITLE and a TEXT_DESCRIPTION, but I can't figure out how to do that. I can edit the ones already there but that defies the whole purpose of making a new weapon.

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it

X

XXXREAPERXXX

Re: I need help making a new weapon.

Crusnik VIII;161212 said:
I have created a new entry for the weapon as well as new entries for CweaponDef and CObjectAugmentationsDef that I've linked to it.

I want to be able to give the weapon its own name and description and I thought that creating a new CInventoryItemDef entry would allow me to do this but sadly thats only half of the equation. I've come to find that I need two entries in the text.big file, a TEXT_TITLE and a TEXT_DESCRIPTION, but I can't figure out how to do that. I can edit the ones already there but that defies the whole purpose of making a new weapon.

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it

Sorry I'm not of much help, but welcome to the forums^_^

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: Can't properly mod Avo's Tear

Edit an existing entry, then change the name, save it in an fmp, close FE, open FE, load the fmp and look at the bottom of text.big