• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CApearanceDef animation editing... someone help

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: CApearanceDef animation editing... someone help

I'm sorry... what? You're not clear about what it is you want to achieve.

define "it just needs to be able to use a sword instead of the whole kicking thing."
And maybe someone wil help you.

But then again, not many people know how to edit the cappearancedef...

jwc2200

Reaction score

He started discussing this in a pm with me. I could not help him, he must have forgot the initial request was not public.

Here is what he asked me:

i cant figure out how to change the Attack style or whatever it is that affects attack within the CAppearanceDef. i need the help of someone who has knowlegde of switching animations in the CAppearanceDef app.

Reaction score

thank's jwc2200 and sorry for not posting clearly. for anyone who doesnt know what the link at the top is for, its for my lady grey hero switch i'll take another look at it and see what exactly needs to be done but when you use the hero's CApearanceDef the face is messed up. if you use lady grey's the face is fine, but she can't use a sword because she can only kick and push. help would be greatly apreciated.

OldBoy

Reaction score

mischievous kid;279440 said:
thank's jwc2200 and sorry for not posting clearly. for anyone who doesnt know what the link at the top is for, its for my lady grey hero switch i'll take another look at it and see what exactly needs to be done but when you use the hero's CApearanceDef the face is messed up. if you use lady grey's the face is fine, but she can't use a sword because she can only kick and push. help would be greatly apreciated.

Delete the Hero's facial expressions to fix the face.

And you know about changing the bones as well?

Try the CAppearanceDef from an other female npc, like whisper or briar rose, that might fix your fighting problem sort of.

Reaction score

all done before but during cutscenes it will mess up the lips (i used theresa's CAppearanceDef)
BTW noone's facial expressions are there. under CCreatureDef>EExpressionTypeAarray, It's 0, on lady grey's file and the hero's.

OldBoy

Reaction score

and it didn't work?

Reaction score

it was 0 to begin with i didn't touch it. this is my first mod ever.
EDIT
sorry that would be a no

Reaction score

if you want to move like your favourite hero you can open their cappearancedef (it should be the second cdef in the creature_ entry) copy the id in the second box then paste that into yuor hero's one, depending on the hero you use it will either make you walk and attack like them or it will confuse the game and you cant walk :p
example, the balverine thing
originally posted by marcopolo

this might work if i do it backwards. we are talking about using the app right?