• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chest in Heroes guild.. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachaelsoda

Chest in Heroes guild.. Help?

So I went to www.Fable2.com and watched that video/played that game... It said "Thy reward shall be waiting for ye upon login to thy xbox live account in fable 2"

So I went on my fable account.. and I went to the guild and opened the chest and it said to go to www.fable2.com for information on how to open the chest!!!!

Help?:wacko:

T

TJPF

Re: Chest in Heroes guild.. Help?

try it again by getting another thing, like if you chose good choose bad, then try again and see if they both come up. i did it by getting all of the items at once this morning and it worked fine for me

R

rachaelsoda

my computer's been really laggy so watching that again would be much longer than it should be.. any other ideas? I've heard of a few people with this problem.. Is there a solution?

T

TheRealRoxas

that chest is full of items for ppl who preordered the game :)

R

Rebel202

you might be able to start a new charecter and have everything in the chest then transfer

O

onexill

it did that to me you just have to sit overnight while logged off of xbox live... boot up your system and just go to the chest and everything you earned should be in there...

=] thats all i had to do

S

Sogen

Does it work if the chest is open already?

I opend it to get my LE stuff.

And i dont think it recloses to get that stuff.

O

onexill

yeaa it closes back up ive opened it like 3 times...

D

DestinyzDarkest

ok. this is all weird to me i hav never played that flash game on the site because my connections to laggy. But the first time i played the game i couldnt open it at the end i picked sacrifice. then i spent the next couple hours or so making a new hero save, by the end of it i picked weatlh. i got the money for picking it as soon as i appeaered in oakfeild or what ever you call it. i went bak to chest and PRESTO i got 1another 1 imll and i dont the the LE. but i hired the game again and since my profile on it got deleted i started againg but this time i couldnt open it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

BUMP...

;)

E

Emogurl4omevil

i tired to openthe chest to and it sent me to www.fable 2.com. i went there to watch the video and it sent me to a chicken kicking game. so i played trough that 5 times an won twice. so i went back to the video to watch it and it keeps sending me to the game and it wont let me open the chest....y wont it?

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

NECROPOSTING FTW.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

It really is, i've seen several threads today that were from 08 and one from 07

Z

Zombievomit

same thing is happening to me i waited like 3 days now and nothing has shown up, and yes i have signed into live, but still nothing, lion head needs too fix a lot of these flaws (0L_0)

CURRRRLEY FRIES (lets make this a trend ppl)

X

Xeon

Thread just got double necroed... Now there's something I havn't seen before

faDed

Noob
Reaction score

i have the same problem. i did the flash game three times and it said the prizes were successfully added to my account, but i still get the message telling me to go to fable2.com whenever i try opening the chest. (i really need the chicken suit for an achievement)

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

The whole systems tripping up
There has been worse problems, maybe you should contact the site and see what the problem is?

Might be a bug.
Who know's (apart from the staff on the site)

M

mcds_supercrew23

i know what you mean i did everything including the chicken kickin' game and its being dumb and starting to get on my nerves but im just gunna leav it off for a little bit and see if that works

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I can't even watch the video...it means to watch it online right?...like, the PC

Status
Not open for further replies.