• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cloak Request. (read first)

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Cloak Request. (read first)

ok, ive been playing Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION, and they have hoods with capes, or CLOAKS for those who like to be politically correct, and i wanted to know if there is a way to transfer it into FableTLC somehow?:ninja::p

btw, IM BACK FROM JAPAN! forgot to tell you guys i left :p

T

TheDarkGods

Re: Cloak Request. (read first)

welcome back.. hope you had fun ^^

N

Nithael

Devvnn Z Wizard;238240 said:
ok, ive been playing Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION, and they have hoods with capes, or CLOAKS for those who like to be politically correct, and i wanted to know if there is a way to transfer it into FableTLC somehow?:ninja::p

btw, IM BACK FROM JAPAN! forgot to tell you guys i left :p
man if you can do that , post them , i would love to import a cloak mode in fable tlc.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

No, from what I know, you can't. It wouldn't look right, because you can't make your own animations for Fable. Modding just hasn't gotten that far. And even if you were able to make the pony tail hair motion, it wouldn't work. It moves WAY too much, and it goes inside of you, etc. So, in other words, no one is going to be willng to make this.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

well thanx for the help :) ill ask around amongst my friends that mod, maybe they could help me find a way, who knows what could happen ;)