• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(COME HERE FIRST) Official Project Ego Fable II Item Trading Rules

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
(COME HERE FIRST) Official Project Ego Fable II Item Trading Rules

Here are the rules for trading items on Project Ego:

1. Before you ask for a request check this thread to see if it is tradeable: http://forums.projectego.net/items-cant-traded-fable-ii-23805/

2. If you need Dolls visit here: http://forums.projectego.net/official-doll-exchange-12154/

3. Before you request for an item check if the item is already for sale. By using the search bar up at the top.

4. Don’t double post, ‘bump’ or link it in another forum. I urge possible traders not to reply to these topics.

5. Remember that the trading system in Fable II isn’t safe. The system is vulnerable to scams. If you are ripped off contact a admin, however don’t expect them to get your item back. You traded with a warning.

6. No real money should get involved.. You mustn’t sell for real money.

7. Finally it helps if you are buying to put (Buying) at the front of your topic and when your selling to put (Selling)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: (COME HERE FIRST) Official Project Ego Fable II Item Trading Rules

Gets a sticky from me. :)

Urgh...

Dualist

Reaction score

Um... why can't you bump? If your thread isn't getting much business and you still want to sell something, bumping can be just the thing to get the attention of possible buyers/sellers. I don't advocate bumping too often, and think there should be a limit of once every two or three days, but I don't see why you would condone it in these "rules".

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

Dualist;386518 said:
Um... why can't you bump? If your thread isn't getting much business and you still want to sell something, bumping can be just the thing to get the attention of possible buyers/sellers. I don't advocate bumping too often, and think there should be a limit of once every two or three days, but I don't see why you would condone it in these "rules".

Bumping doesn't make a difference, if no one want to buy anything off your thread then wait till someone requests an item. Also weather or not you can control your 'bumping' habits others wont, and simply everyone should have equal rights.

Also bumps can cause forum chaos, in which people will bump every second in order to get to the top of the thread list.

The one type of bumping you definitely mustn't do is double posting, because regardless of the Trading Item rules it is illegal to do in the Forum rules.

Also desperate buyers at the moment will use the search bar up at the top. I hope to change this to any buyer uses the search bar, and bumping will get in the way.

If these arguments don't make any sense, well i blame lack of sleep. Anyway if you do want to change the rules contact projectego.

Dualist

Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;386521 said:
Bumping doesn't make a difference, if no one want to buy anything off your thread then wait till someone requests an item.

People might overlook your thread, and bumping it in moderation will bring it to the top of the list and help people to notice it.

Also bumps can cause forum chaos, in which people will bump every second in order to get to the top of the thread list.

...didn't I say every two or so days? Lol.

Also desperate buyers at the moment will use the search bar up at the top.

Which more often then not results in necroposting. So you'd rather advocate this then bumping?

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

Dualist;386749 said:
...didn't I say every two or so days? Lol.
?

Not everyone will re-post every 2 or so days....

Valid point about necroposting... I shall edit that in the rules later.

This stuff aint meant to be complicated, as i say contact projectego.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

hi all I got ietim 2 trades like hero doll Outites and other things aswell i take chach and trade but i i realllwant 2 trade my gamertag is UnholyKing6666

Blackdragon1220

Reaction score

i have a reaver doll willin to trade for any other dolls

GT: Blackdragon1220