• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ctc command tips!

0cean v0id

ctc command tips!

This is information on editing commands in the game.

some CTC commands will crash the game if used in a script they are not ment to be used in.

CTC commands give an object certain specified properties, e.g you can give a weapon augmentations.

To start a CTC command,
Start<CTCcommand> to start the script
End<CTCcommand> to end it.
E.G StartCTCTargeted, EneCTCTargeted.

Most CTC commands have variables that can be altered as well.

CTCTargeted; Tells the script it can be targeted by the hero.
Targetable TRUE or FALSE;

CTCChest; Defines an object as a container that has animations.
ContainerContents[0] "Item enum";
ChestOpen FALSE or TRUE;

CTCStockItem; Defines Item as an inventory item, like weapons and apples. Can Set the resell price.
ForSale FALSE or True;
Stealable TRUE or FALSE;
Price X; X = Price for sale, ( 1 to 1000000)

CTCObjectAugmentations; If a weapon, you may give it augments with this script[/quote]

NOTE: Not for beginning modders. A decent amount of skill is required for the comprehension of this technic also some scripting expierience would be useful.

Enjoy The Guide

[EDIT]
information courtesy of Fable mod scene

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: ctc command tips!

gd guide rep :D

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

nice ^_^

+rep

0cean v0id

again something i made from scratch XD

OldBoy

Reaction score

This 'guide' comes from the FableTLCmod.com Wiki.
Direct link here.
It's not really a 'guide' since it's abacadabra for anyone unfamiliar with scripting.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well spotted Oldboy and shame on you for not crediting them Ocean Void. I will edit the original post with the link to there. Good to see you back, shame your return was greeted with this.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;215399 said:
Well spotted Oldboy and shame on you for not crediting them Ocean Void. I will edit the original post with the link to there. Good to see you back, shame your return was greeted with this.

Yes, I'm sorry too. And I don't think it's my return :( way too busy with work :wacko:, and not modding Fable anymore...
Maybe when Fable 2 hits PC? Until then, I'll check what's going on every now and then ;-)

[off-topic] The site is going strong eh? Good for you, and keep it up!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

OldBoy;215400 said:
Yes, I'm sorry too. And I don't think it's my return :( way too busy with work :wacko:, and not modding Fable anymore...
Maybe when Fable 2 hits PC? Until then, I'll check what's going on every now and then ;-)

[off-topic] The site is going strong eh? Good for you, and keep it up!!!

Well was good to see you around anyway, been wondering where you have been. Sites been growing at a rate even we didnt predict and alls good and thanks. ^_^

0cean v0id

Honestly i did not copy and paste this. i dont know how the crap it ended up the same. i got this out of my manuels file i made wayyyy back before i modded on this forum like in 05. i think i may have posted this on tlc mod alongggg time ago from my manuels file but I did not copy this from their if their was a way to prove my fidelity i would but thats a lost cause... ill have to investigate on tlc mod scene i may have posted what you found on their... INDEED =( i just checked it WAS ME that added this to the wiki... please question me in pm with proof before you make me question my own sanity... because i was begining to go insane thinking their was an exact replica of stuff in MY guide i made before i joined Tlc mod scene when i was still on my friends fable forum... i also have not been on fable tlc mod scene recently because i thought they shut it down... so please take the thing on my post saying im a liar and i take other peoples credit... its honestly irritating me to within an inch of my life

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I will remove the link for now until this matter is resolved.

OldBoy

Reaction score

0cean v0id;215469 said:
Honestly i did not copy and paste this. i dont know how the crap it ended up the same. i got this out of my manuels file i made wayyyy back before i modded on this forum like in 05. i think i may have posted this on tlc mod alongggg time ago from my manuels file but I did not copy this from their if their was a way to prove my fidelity i would but thats a lost cause... ill have to investigate on tlc mod scene i may have posted what you found on their... INDEED =( i just checked it WAS ME that added this to the wiki... please question me in pm with proof before you make me question my own sanity... because i was begining to go insane thinking their was an exact replica of stuff in MY guide i made before i joined Tlc mod scene when i was still on my friends fable forum... i also have not been on fable tlc mod scene recently because i thought they shut it down... so please take the thing on my post saying im a liar and i take other peoples credit... its honestly irritating me to within an inch of my life

Only 3 people changed that wiki-page, Pe_ell, Satan and Keshire, none of them is you. Link for a bit of backup on my side.

You don't have the rights to edit the fabletlcmod wiki, only a few people can - and I believe -or know- you are not one of them.

I don't even have the rights to edit the wiki, and I believe I have earned my stripes on Fabletlcmod.com

0cean v0id

i probably posted it on the site and they added it to the wiki cause i went on that site back when there was only like 20 people on it... And i have not went to fabletlcmod since i was a member a year ago...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Can you 2 sort this out in PM's and let me know the outcome? For now i will close this thread until you have came to some agreement etc.

*EDIT Thread reopened as this has been resolved and +rep to you both for sorting it out in a mature manner via PM's.

0cean v0id

This is information on editing commands in the game.

some CTC commands will crash the game if used in a script they are not ment to be used in.

CTC commands give an object certain specified properties, e.g you can give a weapon augmentations.

To start a CTC command,
Start<CTCcommand> to start the script
End<CTCcommand> to end it.
E.G StartCTCTargeted, EneCTCTargeted.

Most CTC commands have variables that can be altered as well.

CTCTargeted; Tells the script it can be targeted by the hero.
Targetable TRUE or FALSE;

CTCChest; Defines an object as a container that has animations.
ContainerContents[0] "Item enum";
ChestOpen FALSE or TRUE;

CTCStockItem; Defines Item as an inventory item, like weapons and apples. Can Set the resell price.
ForSale FALSE or True;
Stealable TRUE or FALSE;
Price X; X = Price for sale, ( 1 to 1000000)

CTCObjectAugmentations; If a weapon, you may give it augments with this script[/quote]

NOTE: Not for beginning modders. A decent amount of skill is required for the comprehension of this technic also some scripting expierience would be useful.

Enjoy The Guide

[EDIT]
information courtesy of Fable mod scene