• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Custom Tatt idea

J

Jack Of Hades

Custom Tatt idea

Hmm could you make a Custom Tatt that says PROJECTEGO.NET and it give like 1000000000000000+good points or one that gives none or a evil one? i reckon it would be cool if we could label screenchots with the project ego tatt so that no people steal it

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Custom Tatt idea

You talking about on Fable II? I think the idea of making your own Tattoos is awesome!!! But no so much alignment to one side.. maybe if you did like Red Evil squiggle stuff then evil a little but then nice blue light coloured tattoo would make you look nicer..

0cean v0id

you can make your own tat in fable tlc for pc you dont even have to mod to do it. just go to your fable folder with your screenshots and stuff and click the file that says tatoos then the tatoo editing guide...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I dont have it on PC i Only have it on Xbox. Fable and TLC.

But it'd be cool if you could do it in Fable II.. Ooo as a Job be a tattooist! And yeah then get money and create Tatts!

0cean v0id

i should be in their, then again i dont even know if their are tats in F2 lol i dont want to watch trailers cause it will ruin it for me

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah there is, Very good Tattoos in fact.

Was watching a video and he had vry detailed blue tattoos on him.. Very good. and Detailed is Beautiful! (Thats not really a Spoiler..)