• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Delete mods?? HELP

S

smizzy

Delete mods?? HELP

ok, so like im playing my game and i'm thinking to myself. I think i went a little overboard on the mods, so i uninstall and re-install. the mods are stil there. I delete all the .bins and .bigs... still there... I delete the entire game folder and all of the saves... re-install... still there... WHAT THE FCK... i did this like 3 times already.. i even searched fable and deleted any files with the name even if they werent associated with the game.

HOW THE FCK DO I GET RID OF MY MODS

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Re: Delete mods?? HELP

did you make backup files before modding?

S

smizzy

yea, but that shouldn't matter because i completely deleted the game so they should all reset

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

i had a problem like this a while back, i dont remember what i did though, i had to uninstall fableTLC, uninstall all mods, reinstall the mods, then reinstalled the game and it worked fine, i guess wait for someone to come help ya, droded or somedude21 might know, i cant help other than that, sorry dude :ninja: ^_^

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Maybe you should try resetting everything back in FE. Like if you changed the Hero (so you could be a rival hero), change the model ID back to 4299

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Ha. Ha. Ha. Always back up your files.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

and try what I said.

FOOL!

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

More like "[insert random % of people here]"

U

ulevo

somedude21;227738 said:
Maybe you should try resetting everything back in FE. Like if you changed the Hero (so you could be a rival hero), change the model ID back to 4299
You seem smart mind telling me what the mesh code for the main combat thing in CREATURE_HERO is?it wasnt the best idea to change it and i cant find the code sooo.. a little help?:unsure:

OldBoy

Reaction score

ulevo;264500 said:
You seem smart mind telling me what the mesh code for the main combat thing in CREATURE_HERO is?it wasnt the best idea to change it and i cant find the code sooo.. a little help?:unsure:

Here.