• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different from usual use...

F

Father of Skorm

Different from usual use...

Well, I'm sorry to say, but as of when my premium membership runs out (6th october) I will be leaving this forum, not that it'll be noticed as I hve been sporadic at best. No, there isn't anyone else, it's not you its me,and all those other clichés.
Due to less than brilliant results for my AS exams, i am having to retake. So effectively i'm preparing for one set of exams, whilst studying for another (woohoo) and I am going to be waaay too swamped (at least in theory) to participate, and just thought you should know.
I'm saying this now, as otherwise i will forget to say all this (again, not that it'd be noticed) and will still be with you for another few weeks.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Different from usual use...

Study up, study hard, pass the exams, then return triumphantly :thumbsup: We'll be waiting :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Retakes = :sick:. But if you need them then study hard, wow the world and get your backside back here ASAP to talk about Fable 2...

We have your IP address - we know where you live. Etc...

:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dont make us send round the flying monkeys to drag your carcass back here when you get some free time again.

F

Father of Skorm

:D I'll miss you too, and the monkeys like me. Don't they? :'(
Yay poor attempt at humour!

B

Blue Will

Aww thats a bummer. Good luck in your retakes! What is it your taking?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Father of Skorm;197619 said:
:D I'll miss you too, and the monkeys like me. Don't they? :'(
The monkeys don't really like anyone - they are horrendously shallow creatures who go with the most popular notions at the time. They also don't like retakes so they will be especially edgy for the forseeable future...

F

Father of Skorm

Biology Chemistry Physics and Maths (Stats)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If you weren't wanting to do science-y stuff as a career I'd label you as insane :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Science and maths exams - I'll never understand anyone actually willingly putting themselves through that unless it was necessary...

Even then I don't get it :lol:

F

Father of Skorm

meh, wudn't be so bad, except i did much worse than i thought (and needed). Possibly due to horrendous hand-writing (thats the reason my mum failed her a-levels) or maybe i just didn't do so good, dispite thinking i had most of the answers right...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, good luck with the tests. study up, do well, and come back.

nobody leaves............

nobody.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Can you get away with printing the letters instead of joining them up? That's what I did - my handwriting is nothing short of abysmal and I kept losing marks for presentation, even though my work was sound.

Are your retakes going to cost you anything or are they free?

B

Blue Will

Yeh very science-y stuff, i wouldn't be able to cope with that. I'm 16, 17 in nov, i took AS biology a year early, due to GCSE science a year early, i had the choice to. It was so hard and I hated very lesson of it, everyday except for 1 day each 2 week cycle (yes confusing :p) But yeh i got result last thursday and got a D. Owell I will live.

Anyway, so doing all 3 sciences at once must be the worst thing ever.

For my A level subjects im taking are Maths, Business Studies, Computing, Law. It's going to be the best 2 years of my life.....not.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Good luck. I'm not entirely sure what your problem is, but I'm just telling myself: pretend he said he flunked the SAT and can't get into a college; and it's all making sense.

And I would like to agree-- if you don't come back when you can, I am TIGHT with the flying monkeys. The gremlins, too. Even the aliens (once you get them to stop TRYING to rectally probe you (and don't let them succeed), they're really okay.) will help us.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

That's to bad. You will be missed a lot. How could one forget you avator?:p You'll be back. And we will remember. Looking forward to the welcome back post.:)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Good luck with your exams and be sure to return. We`ll be waiting :ninja:

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;197571 said:
Dont make us send round the flying monkeys to drag your carcass back here when you get some free time again.

hey whos using my flying monkeys without permission?

Father of Skorm and the monkeys like me. Don't they? :'(

The monkeys like you, but not many others on this forum.... you know who you are!:lol:
come back soon we'll keep your seat warm for you, any you'll do fine in your resit's I know it (I'll send the monkeys round to sort out the examiner for you!)

F

Father of Skorm

As i said, not gone 'til... whatever day it was i said...although should be gone but i'm bored with this *heamoglobic liquid*-y coursework :getlost:...

and if i'm allowed (which i really hope) to do the re-take it will probably be quite expensive (about £30 a unit/suject not sure...) and will be in january.