• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DRUM ROLL PULEEZ.My first retexture.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
DRUM ROLL PULEEZ.My first retexture.

I retextured the hero normal eye, but have no idea how to upload it.Now, I don't want to upload this, by I DO however plan on making many more textures.(I always liked coloring.Ha!)So it'd be nice to know how.Thanks!:lol:

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: DRUM ROLL PULEEZ.My first retexture.

You can upload the picture to www.imageshack.us and link to it, or you can ask a moderator to be tagged as 'modder', and you will be able to upload the picture with the file manager. I suggest getting the modder tag and uploading the pictures to imageshack and linking them, and only using the file upload for things like fmp files and stuff, but that's just me. Just remember this: if you upload a picture anywhere on the internet, use jpg or png.

If you don't know the difference between the two, here's a quick recap: png (portable network graphics) is a lossless compression that's meant to replace and be better than the gif format, while jpg (which is also jpeg, which is Joint Photographic Experts Group) is a lossy compression, that will lose detail the more you compress it. png is better for photos and other photorealistic pictures, but just about anything else (especially images with text in them) should be used with png.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Oh...I meant how do I post it up for peeps to download and apply-zizzle.

Wurd.

...What?Stop talking like that?Fiiiiiinnnneeeuuuh.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Okay, you can either make a .fmp for it by hitting file->create mod package, then a window pops up, and you drag the edited texture entry to it. Hit save, name, then upload.

Or, the better way, make a change to it, like resaving the image to the entry, then hit apply, go up to the top little square, right click textures.big, and hit merge. Then upload.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Where do I upload it from?I have it in the F:\ file, but I can't get it to here to share with all.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You have a modder user title thing, just go to your original post and go to "manage attachements" then upload it from there.