• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ello all

R

rewasandcookie

Ello all

ok so this really isnt my account (no i didnt hack it...probably) its my brothers but he left and he gave it to me and i dont want to make another account since that might be against the rules. But if i can if some brave soul could tell me i would give hugz :p ANYWAYs.... i like cookies and cake and other yummy things. and umm i like writing things so i might write a few stories and post them already made a few and posted em. And if you want to give me a cookie i will give u hugz and i dont like those cheap cookies that are all soft like dough and they put the cheap frosting on it and call it a cookie..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ello all

Welcome to the forums, 2 accounts for one person is forbidden but as it would be for different people thats not a problem.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, little brother? Hope you enjoy your stay.

F

FABLE KING 420

rewasandcookie;185328 said:
ok so this really isnt my account (no i didnt hack it...probably) its my brothers but he left and he gave it to me and i dont want to make another account since that might be against the rules. But if i can if some brave soul could tell me i would give hugz :p ANYWAYs.... i like cookies and cake and other yummy things. and umm i like writing things so i might write a few stories and post them. And if you want to give me a cookie i will give u hugz and i dont like those cheap cookies that are all soft like dough and they put the cheap frosting on it and call it a cookie..
have a good time little man:rolleyes: also i know moonfever

R

RoyKing

I am a fable modder and can change my hero model to another character.
But with some models the sword is between their legs, the bow also.
How do i solve this?
And another question, how do i make my thunder model Walk and Fight like thunder himself?

Thanks

Greets,

RoyKing

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RoyKing;185344 said:
I am a fable modder and can change my hero model to another character.
But with some models the sword is between their legs, the bow also.
How do i solve this?
And another question, how do i make my thunder model Walk and Fight like thunder himself?

Thanks

Greets,

RoyKing

You only have to ask this once and not in every thread to get an answer.

R

rewasandcookie

Dark Drakan;185332 said:
Welcome to the forums, 2 accounts for one person is forbidden but as it would be for different people thats not a problem.

so ur saying i can make another account?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

rewasandcookie;185419 said:
so ur saying i can make another account?

Yeah if this is your brothers account and he doesnt use it you can either make another with your details and email instead or simply have me change the name. Its up to you in the long run, so long as if you do make a new one you dont also post on this one.

R

rewasandcookie

ok umm sorry for double posting and call me a noob for this, but how do you log out everytime i go on this forum i put in the remember me thing and now i cant find the logout thingy lol