• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurovision Song Contest.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What would Eurovision be without a countertenor, surrounded by dancing half-naked men and stage ornaments that look like floating used tampons?

Easily my winner. Sad, considering the actual winner wasn't that great. Our own entry from the UK came 19th. :(

Anyone else watch it? Care about it? Even know what it is?

Reaction score
Saw a bit of the TV one, didn't stick around long enough for any music. Just walked in when the rest of my family was watching it and glimpsed at it every now and then. I know that nations usually vote for their neighbours which leaves the UK kind of screwed in every competition like this, you know because we're an island nation and everything, that and a whole lot of people don't like us much as a country, which I guess is another reason.

Also a lot of the representatives I noticed were being utter creeps: "Oh thank you for this wonderful show, we wuv you!" <3 *kiss* *kiss* <3 Pfff! Yeah! Yeah! Get on with it! Half the stuff made me cringe...really. :sick:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I would have like Romania if it had been more clear in its performance. All the dancing and trance music was rather off putting, whereas I enjoyed the singing. Ukraine was in a similar position - I liked the song/music, but not the performance.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Unless they bring back another wildcard like Lordi, I'm not interested. It ranks only slightly, sliiiightly above Beiber when it comes to music quality.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Iceland was interesting. Icelandic is a proper viking language after all.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You see, I've never watched Eurovision for the talent and why the hell would I? That's not what it's about. It's about the cheese, the weird, and the downright corny. You can sit there and expect them to be good and just be like olololol keep yer day job m8, but it's a political popularity contest at the end of the day so the best singer never wins. If they did it would have easily gone to the bearded wonder from Iceland. Or the Courtney Love look-a-like from France.
Of course, except Estonia. Estonia were great.

Too bad the actual Estonian entry was just some pregnant lady desperately trying to conceal her pregnancy.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Eurovision is so bad, it makes the UK look normal. As for the Romanian performance, I actually preferred the music to the singing.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Too bad the actual Estonian entry was just some pregnant lady desperately trying to conceal her pregnancy.

I know, I was distraught when I realised Winnie Puhh hadn't actually made it through, really shows the state of todays society.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I know, I was distraught when I realised Winnie Puhh hadn't actually made it through, really shows the state of todays society.

They did pretty well in Estonia, though.
Thinking back, Winny Puhh should have made it after all. I didn't know they were so famous.