• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Even more modding help needed.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Even more modding help needed.

Yes I know I've been bugging you people a lot, and here I am again... *sigh*.

What I've been trying to do is creating my own weapon by exporting the data of an existing one into a new entry, editing things like model and damage. However I've hit a bump in the road that I can drive over!

helpmi9.jpg

Since I used the data of another weapon, STEEL_WARHAMER in this case, the "link" is still there to the Entry of that weapon.

So decided to poke around and I found my new weapon on the list;

help2og1.jpg

However clicking it ended up with a big fat error message so yeah... anything I need to edit, or rather, what do I need to edit here? :(

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Even more modding help needed.

Unfortunately Tsuyu, I am rather useless in my current state. As you may remember I am unable to see images. My previous Laptop also broke everything I previously Modded is gone.

I'm borrowed my friends laptop so I can't install anything either.:lol:

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Tsuyu;135108 said:
Yes I know I've been bugging you people a lot, and here I am again... *sigh*.

What I've been trying to do is creating my own weapon by exporting the data of an existing one into a new entry, editing things like model and damage. However I've hit a bump in the road that I can drive over!

Since I used the data of another weapon, STEEL_WARHAMER in this case, the "link" is still there to the Entry of that weapon.

So decided to poke around and I found my new weapon on the list;

However clicking it ended up with a big fat error message so yeah... anything I need to edit, or rather, what do I need to edit here? :(

Try pasting the ID of your new weapon manually. The 'Select Entry' function sometimes doesn't work, I never use it, since it has a habit of throwing errors at you. :wacko:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha. See this is why you shouldn't be trying stuff like this when you really should be in bed - now it seems so obvious! Hah, thanks Oldboy, I'll try that once I get home.

M

Marcopolo

just open game.bin's objects section until you his id's that start with 14 then look for the hobbe weapon and copy that id into where the id for the hammer is.