• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil-attacking evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vegeta

Evil-attacking evil...

You know in fable and fable tlc where if your evil and you dress like bandit or assasin the evil people still kill you... well i think in fable 2 they should make it where if you pass a certain point in evil algiment you arent welcome in the good towns any more and you have to go to the evil places with bandits and stuff...

so like if you went in a good town theyd try to kill you because your evil...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Evil-attacking evil...

In my Fable TLC manual they say that I should be able to get in unarmed in the Bandit Camp if I am dressed as a Bandit, however that idea fluked big time as you really never got the feeling you did that because:

1, You still had to kill tons of bandits outside the camp to get the clothes
2, The clothes where only needed at a check point, then you could wear the Bright Villager Set and with a halo and butterfiels circling you goody-two shoes blonde hair and they still think you a Bandit.

So yes, for the love of cupcakes, they must have such a system in Fable 2.

V

Vegeta

Tsuyu;24161 said:
In my Fable TLC manual they say that I should be able to get in unarmed in the Bandit Camp if I am dressed as a Bandit, however that idea fluked big time as you really never got the feeling you did that because:

1, You still had to kill tons of bandits outside the camp to get the clothes
2, The clothes where only needed at a check point, then you could wear the Bright Villager Set and with a halo and butterfiels circling you goody-two shoes blonde hair and they still think you a Bandit.

So yes, for the love of cupcakes, they must have such a system in Fable 2.

Lol "for the love of cupcakes" and yes i know lol i always try that when making new guys..

D

Darkside Hazuki

That's a good idea. Odds are they'll implement something like that into the game. If not, well... You'll still probably be able to higher some evil mercenaries and feel like you have friends.

Friends that take money out of your wallet once an hour, anyway.

D

darthlime101

Darkside Hazuki;24169 said:
That's a good idea. Odds are they'll implement something like that into the game. If not, well... You'll still probably be able to higher some evil mercenaries and feel like you have friends.

Friends that take money out of your wallet once an hour, anyway.
Little thieves. I like that idea BUT you should have the option to give the Guards your weapons when you go into a good town so you don't cause any trouble. Of course, you can refuse. Having the option to let Bandits join me would be awesome since I hate it that I am the baddest mofo in the game and bandits still try to kill me. JOIN ME BANDITS AND WE SHALL EVER REMOVE THE GOODY-TWO-SHOES FROM THE WORLD!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Que the death metal! *headbangs* :devil::devil:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

They'll join you if you kick Twinblade's ass - so long as you don't try to kick off on them.....the only problem is when the assassins are under contract to kill you.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

In the camp yes. But Bandits on the roads will still be hostile to you.

This topic made me think, for once. Wouldn't it have been so much better if you;

Killed Twinblade and took over his spot as the King of The Bandits and being given "sub-commanders" you could give orders such as for example stop attacking traders on the roads and raid villages, and how much Bandits to sacrifice to such tasks, and in a period of a week you return to the camp and your sub-commanders will tell you the results of your orders and give you your due, if any profit is made.

For example if you focus more on attacking villages but do not put enough bandits on the task your raid forces will get beaten down by the guards, and you'll lose money in equipment and manpower.

Oh yes, this is very very much inspired of the Thief - only quest in Baldurs Gate II: Shadow of Amn. Sweet stuff,

Status
Not open for further replies.