• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil Hero Glow Help

A

Archen

Evil Hero Glow Help

How would i get rid of the evil hero red eye glow so it is back to normal evil eyes , where would i go, to CHeroMorph, or to Texture, and what exactly would i do.
Also how would i make it so the Hero has the facial expression as if he were good, not evil, i don't like his evil smirk kind of look, but the good hero look is cool. So yes, i would also like some assistance on how to make the hero have the good hero facial expression.

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Evil Hero Glow Help

In CHeroMorphDef DE9B90516, delete any value with anything about evil, specifically evil eye. Also under CHeroMorphDef, 718A793D delete things associated with evil. 1A37C090 may also have some evil stuff, not sure as I deleted all the evil stuff. My hero looks the same evil or good.

A

Archen

Nice dude, your the friendliest person on this forum, thanks for all the help, your a really nice guy.

OldBoy

Reaction score

For the expressions: Open the CREATURE_HERO, and open it's CCreatureDef, it has a list of expressions -> delete the link to ANIM_HERO_FACIAL_EVIL