• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

exploding arrows?

P

pezlow

exploding arrows?

hi im new here and iv been messing around with some of the mods here and i was wondering if there are directions to making an arrow explode on contact effect? sorry if this has already been answered, i was on page 18 and gave up looking for it the old fashion way.o_O

that dont crash the game? cuz i found something on bombs and someone said its the same for arrows and bolts but when i tried to shot the crashed.

lavenderbolt

Reaction score
Re: exploding arrows?

Hey, i know how!
just go to the bow that you want to change, follow link CWeaponDef, you'll see 99F8712A- Shot, click that Shot link. There, find PrimaryEffect and type the effect (such as: 420 for Fireball explosion level 3 effect ), in ExplosionDef, type the number of hit thing explosion( ex: 2431 for damage and range diameter causing damage arround of the explosion). That's it, Apply changes and start fable, you'll see the arrow explode each time it contacts, hurting everyone arround including you ( if you shot too close :p)