• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Extreme Creature Modding!

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Extreme Creature Modding!

Point Modifying!

This guide will show you how to make any enemies give you the "points" you desire!

-- Sadly I can't get any pictures to work so if you need extra help i'll try to assist you.

*Step 1 - Run Fable Explorer... Difficult enough?

*Step 2 - In the menu of accessible roots, find and select "CREATURE".

*Step 3 - Scroll through the list and find the creature you want to modify. This modification will work best on common creatures like wasps and bandits (you should select one of those!).

*Step 4 - When you choose your creature, double-click it and a window will pop-up.

*Step 5 - Click once on "CREATURE" and a list should appear on the right side of the window. The list is divided into small sub-categories such as "CAppearanceDef" and "CCreatureModelDef". Scroll down this list until you find on sub-category that is called "CCreatureDef". It should be at the bottom. Click once on the first line of blue text in the sub-category.

*Step 6 - In the window that appears, click the "+" symbol next to "CCreatureDef". In the list that drops down some options are displayed such as "GeneralExperianceOnKill" and "RenownOnKill".

*Step 7 - The names are self explanatory and if you haven't guessed, by clicking on the options you can change them to your liking! Just kill one of your modded creatures and reap the benefits of your wasted brain-power!

Creature Stat Changing!

This guide will show you how to change your enemies stats such a s Speed and Damage!

*Step 1 - Follow Steps 1-4 of the last guide.

*Step 2 - Click the "+" symbol next to "CREATURE".

*Step 3 - In the list that appears you will see options such as "Damage", "Health", and "IsIndestructible".

*Step 4 - You can change these options as you see fit!

Binary Tip! **IMPORTANT TO READ**
- In some options a "0" or "1" is displayed. "0" means off and "1" means on!

Please comment so I can make any necessary corrections.

I hope this guide helps you to melt your brain cells and exhaust your endorphines!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Extreme Creature Modding!

Good job with the guide. It could be a bit more explained I think but the main problem is that I'm sure the guide has been posted somewhere else :( +Rep though, I hope you post some more good stuff.

ejp!

Reaction score
Re: Extreme Creature Modding!

any1 know where i can find the wasp # in the creature thing!?----nvm---