• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2; TGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Fable 2; TGS

So the Toyko Game Show is set to take place on the 22nd to the 24th of this month. Chances of the Fable 2 trailer being there are pretty high I guess, though I am no expert in game shows. Do you think there is a remote possibility of Molyneux or Lionhead/Microsoft making an announcement about some of the more specific details of Fable 2? If they are going to do so what do you think the announcement would be?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2; TGS

weirdkidinabox;21243 said:
So the Toyko Game Show is set to take place on the 22nd to the 24th of this month. Chances of the Fable 2 trailer being there are pretty high I guess, though I am no expert in game shows. Do you think there is a remote possibility of Molyneux or Lionhead/Microsoft making an announcement about some of the more specific details of Fable 2?
For some reason.................I doubt it...

F

FableFreak

I have a feeling they might, because the it is getting later in the year and has been some months since F2 was announced. Also it seems like a good oppurtunity to release more info. I could be wrong because they already gave out a little info at Liepzig and Lionhead is very miticulous when giving out hints.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I think they may show another teaser trailer but i doubt to much will be revealed as usual with Lionhead.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I was hoping for maybe a few juicy tidbits of info- maybe that they would release some stuff to whet the appetite of audiences. The story and everything seems to have been confirmed so maybe they will release a little of that or perhaps hint towards it a little more. What with E3 getting scaled back next year maybe they will take this as an oppourtunity to release some details, at what, next year, will be considered the biggest gaming event in the world. Leipzig didnt really get alot of news I thought... not as much as I would have liked anyway.... then again what I would like would all the info on the game so far and we cant expect that to be dishing out.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I doubt molynuex will show i mean if hes as busy as he should be on fable 2 then he wont have time to fly out to tokyo and speak at the game show.

Status
Not open for further replies.