• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Conquest

C

Chaos

Fable Conquest

This is an overhaul that alters fable and makes it more open ended and difficult. There are new weapons, books, potions, etc. There are little mini "quests" and boss fights. The main quest has been removed. And the best feature of all, destructible environments. It changes 60 items to make them smashable.

There are still bugs being worked out, but it is safe to play. The only tool you will need is Fable Explorer

Re-direct link:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Finished Mods => Fable: Conquest

C

Chaos

Re: Fable Conquest

If anyone didn't know already, there is a much bigger version being worked on. It will take a pretty long time to finish but has some pretty cool features.

There is no free roam version. Free roam is ****ty unless the NPC navigation is fixed(meaning only the charachter an go into fillers).

And there will also be a installer for the mod. That means if your completely unexperienced with modding you can still play this mod.

This mod makes the game harder, and a lot more fun. It's something new rather than playing mods where you still play the same quests.

There are mini "quests" around the world of albion to do. They aren't like real quests but they are pretty cool. They will each have quest cards with little descriptions on them.

Well, that's enough babbling for me. I shouldn't self promote, but I do.

Thanks,
Chaos

OldBoy

Reaction score

Who's gonna make the installer? -which is a nice feature of course...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Chaos;133235 said:
There is no free roam version. Free roam is ****ty unless the NPC navigation is fixed(meaning only the charachter an go into fillers).
I've had guards follow me into the woods in Oakvale on one of my evil rampages. I thought that I could just sneak away until the time let out then he just spawned right behind me like the sneaky buggers do.

Good luck with the Mod I look forward to it when it's done

C

Chaos

OldBoy;133331 said:
Who's gonna make the installer? -which is a nice feature of course...

I'll be making the installer. I've done a test run to make sure it works out right and everything.

Albion Knight;133356 said:
I've had guards follow me into the woods in Oakvale on one of my evil rampages. I thought that I could just sneak away until the time let out then he just spawned right behind me like the sneaky buggers do.

Good luck with the Mod I look forward to it when it's done

Yeah, I'm trying to make it impossible to "cheat".

This mod is pretty much done. There's just some tng editing and some things to tune up a bit. I expect it to be finished within this week to next week. Tng editing is much more extensive then in the first version of this mod. Legendary weapons are hard to obtain.

PS - Sorry for the late reply guys, I'm barely on these forums:p

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

this mod sounds fun. wonder how its gonna turn out. hope i get to play it soon

deama

Reaction score

hey is the mod ready yet