• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable custom songs?

E

Enigmatic Engine

Fable custom songs?

heya i was just wondering if you could put customs osngs into fable by converting your favorite mps into and ogg vorbis file and replaceing the old song with it (w/o fable explorer) i would try it myself but i no longer had fable because i never got my fe working correctly but if anybody could try this out that would be rlly kewl of you

oh btw if you want to convert your mp3s to ogg files use a freeware program called audacity its really easy to use i use it for frets on fire all the time

Edit:by without fable explorer i meant like going into the fable file and replacing the song by hand

Z

Zingo

Re: Fable custom songs?

If the songs are placed in folders, its easy to change them. Just replace!

But if tey are somehow embedded in the files, i'd guess you will have to use FE. If FE can do that kind of stuff...

E

Enigmatic Engine

yeah i know HOW to do it im just askin if it would crash fable or if it would work because i nolonger have fable

Edit: MY 100TH POST YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Id imagine it would work to an extent, probably just the ones in cut scenes that would be the problem.

E

Enigmatic Engine

well i have re-boughten fable and this does work you just have to tweak some things i will be making a guide on how to do this and it works better in cutscenes because they have thieir own music tracks and my freind also tried this and has found it works on his computer as well so my question has been answered so that would mean this thread is closed right? ok thanks ppl!

0cean v0id

Man why not just go to options audio options turn sound off and turn on music?

0cean v0id

S

skaterryan17

Great I understand a lil better now thanks.