• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Explorer Questions

K

Kharn

Fable Explorer Questions

Okay so after some browsing i happened across Fable 2 might be released this year, so i decided hey i remember fable i might get back into playing it for a bit so i went searching through my dusty boxes and found none other then Fable: The Lost Chapters for pc, i eventually came across this forum and fablemodtlc website ( i was looking for trainers lol), I starting hearing bout mods after much much much frustration i got Fable Explorer so i could install mods.
So my questions are.
How do you install the mods properly, because for some reason whenever i search under Objects section i cant find the new .fmp i just loaded, OBJECT_HERO_MASK_STEALTH i cant find that like the mod maker said, i was planning on using Shop Trainer on just porting it in but i cant do that if i can find the object and find its ID Number, I also cant find another object which i downloaded it was a Blindfold from the same guy who created the mask i feel like just killing the creater ^_^ for making it bloody hard to find.
Any rate I'm probly doing something wrong or not looking in the proper place so, help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

D

driftking7050

Re: Fable Explorer Questions

look in your objects section round 1470 it should then go from that to a five digit number like 14705 or so

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: Fable Explorer Questions

if i am correct new entries on items are at the bottom of the object list right?