• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable explorer

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score
Fable explorer

To keep it blunt, i ****ed up while trying to mod fable lol, tried to switch my hero to jack of blades. But somewhere it ****ed up and when i load it the heros hair is above his hair and the player is unmoveable.

I've replaced all the files with my backups, uninstalled fable reinstalled it again, the same with fable explorer, but when i re open fable explorer, everything i edited is still there, so if i were to select "save mods and run fable" it would **** up again.

So what i want to know, is there away to reset fable explorer to all it's defaults?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable explorer

Try making a new save file. It might work.

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score

Thanks for the replies.

It was vista preventing me, so i installed the game outside of the program files, works fine now.

But however, because i've installed it outside of the program files, it seems to of sprouted more problems, Albion explorer gives an error message, detailing that i have not extracted the finalalbion.wad, though i have lol any ideas why this happens? I'm guessing a fault in vista again or something..i hate vista -_-.

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score

Thanks man, it's now open +rep for that.

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score

Yeah, sorry about that, i posted the problem and then fixed it lol. I wasn't sure if anyone had seen the post before me editing it. Thanks for posting that, i checked to make sure.

But i have a new problem, i hate the learning stages of things xD

When i load a map up in AE, i get this, i have all the resources and everything that is stated that you need. When i see screenshots of other peoples AE, they have more then one picture and some green circles etc.
AEtrouble.jpg

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score

Alright mate, i'll keep messing about and see how it turns out. And ofcourse will post the solution if i find it.

Thanks for your help man.