• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Explr: Avo's tear

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
Fable Explr: Avo's tear

:ninja:Hi tis Wulfric!:ninja:

I started fable like 2 years ago an forgot about it. Last time i played it i'd just learnt how to use Fable explorer (roughly) and id changed the Solus greatsword to have every augment and like 220,000 damage. I started playing again and it was soooo BORING killing everything in one shot. so i decided to get a 'Master greatsword' instead... (soz for rambling) got to the bit where u get avo's tear (threw away 'Aeons cause im an angel) and just wonderin can u 'mod' Avo's so it has augment cause its really useful (not dam thats BORING AS H**L!!)

Ps any help apreciated:p

wulfric

Reaction score
Re: Fable Explr: Avo's tear

Thnx but what did you mean by...

JohnDoe;265131 said:
...The problem you'll have is that the information about the weapon the way it is now is saved in the gamesave, so it will always show up as having the same augments it has now. This can be taken care of by getting rid of it, then getting it back.

As for how to make the augment edit, it will be the same as when you made the edit for the Solus way back when.

??:wacko:??

wulfric

Reaction score

Thnx m8
rep +++

H

habo498

wulfric;264246 said:
:ninja:Hi tis Wulfric!:ninja:

I started fable like 2 years ago an forgot about it. Last time i played it i'd just learnt how to use Fable explorer (roughly) and id changed the Solus greatsword to have every augment and like 220,000 damage. I started playing again and it was soooo BORING killing everything in one shot. so i decided to get a 'Master greatsword' instead... (soz for rambling) got to the bit where u get avo's tear (threw away 'Aeons cause im an angel) and just wonderin can u 'mod' Avo's so it has augment cause its really useful (not dam thats BORING AS H**L!!)

Ps any help apreciated:p
:cool:use agementing mod go to agements and where it says add press 1 for 1 agement

H

habo498

><><><><><><>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< fishys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wulfric

Reaction score

What is the name for Avo's tear in Fable explorer??????

D

DragonMaster91

Sword_of_aeons_good or something