• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III sanctuary legendary weapon chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay so i've heard all the decent legendarys are found in the sanctuary chest. its 5+mill right? well i can only dream of raising that money :blush:. so if anyone can donate or give advice, i'd well appreciate it. ( sorry for any spelling mistakes i have bad spelling lol)

PakAttak

Reaction score
Buy as much property and businesses as you can.
After you do that, buy level 5 Pie Making or Blacksmithing and work there until you have enough gold.
The work + real estate should help you earn a lot of gold.
There is also a Demon Door at Sunset House that gives you 1 million gold after you become king.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
5 million to reach the key. Then you have to get rid of it all to get to the chest.

Do what Pak says and buy stuff, then rake in gold. Once you have plenty of property, if you are able, use a wired controller (or plugged in wireless) and simply leave it running overnight (or while watching tv). You'll have plenty when you return to the game.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Okay so i've heard all the decent legendarys are found in the sanctuary chest. its 5+mill right? well i can only dream of raising that money :blush:. so if anyone can donate or give advice, i'd well appreciate it. ( sorry for any spelling mistakes i have bad spelling lol)
sorry if i look like a retard but what is the sanctuary chest???

PakAttak

Reaction score
sorry if i look like a retard but what is the sanctuary chest???

In the Sactuary, there is a room where your treasure and gold is stored. When you have 5 million gold, the gold room is filled to the top and you can climb the mountains of gold to the top and get a key. Once you drain all of the 5 million gold, there is a chest revealed at the very bottom of the room where all of the gold was. That chest randomly holds a powerful weapon, but you only get one.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
In the Sactuary, there is a room where your treasure and gold is stored. When you have 5 million gold, the gold room is filled to the top and you can climb the mountains of gold to the top and get a key. Once you drain all of the 5 million gold, there is a chest revealed at the very bottom of the room where all of the gold was. That chest randomly holds a powerful weapon, but you only get one.

lol would it not be easier to get a ladder???

Big Hebson

Reaction score

i can get it you easily i know a trick add me and i will open it for you
GT: Big Hebson

Reaction score
what time are u coming on and what time u on till ( usually what i say to taxi drivers for conversation :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.