• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: Invasion

H

HodgePodge

Fable: Invasion

I had this idea a few days ago, and I decided to give it a try. It's basically this: When you enter Bowerstone, a Creature Generator spawns villagers with 500 health wielding master axes, and they have the brain to follow you. So basically, you're walking around with a 30-odd large army in tow. I'm not releasing it yet, as there are still bugs to be worked out. For one, they don't cross regions with you. I'm also going to make the villagers into either bandits or Undead, and probably bandits. There are pics in this thread, and it should be out in the next week or so :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable: Invasion

Interesting idea, i would like to see how this turns out :lol:

I like the pic :p

+rep

H

HodgePodge

One of the funnier bugs is the fact that children can't be killed. So my army tries to slaughter them, but can't and they just sit there hacking away all day :p

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

lol cool but whats the point of the mod?

H

HodgePodge

Ummm...I kinda explained that. You have about 50 people following behind you who will kill anyone who attacks you. Think of it this way, you walk up to bowerstone with your personal army behind you, kill the guards on the bridge, walk into the city itself, and rape pillage and kill :D

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

lol nice imagine you and your army vs JOB

and did you try the entry TEMPORALLY_HACKED_ALLY_BANDIT or something similar to it

H

HodgePodge

:D I really have to give you some credit Rune, as your bandit transformation mod is what gave me the idea :p

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

lol thanks you mean my bandit summon or my hero changed into a bandit

H

HodgePodge

Bandit summon. I watched the video and I started thinking that it'd be cool to have more followers :p

E

Egevened

The pic looks great. I got CREATURE_HERO work as bodyguard, so if I equip a plate armor, he wears plate as well. WOuld be cool to have a 30-men plate armor army around.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

That`s cool. +rep
I`d keep the villagers though, it`s seems funnier than bandits.

H

HodgePodge

Especially since there's an unknown in the bandit Creature that makes 'em hostile no matter what brain you use :p