• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable modding

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Hi all
As most people will probably know by now that besides there being a massive Nintendo giga leek a few months ago there was also a massive breakthrough with Fable. For years it was incredibly challenging and very time consuming to mod Fable although some people were able to get the some really good but limited results but playing with the coding. But Now we’re finally able to get to not only find cut and test areas but also build new locations and mod Fable in a way that we can only dream of once before. Seeing things like your hero sprint and jump is fascinating and all were previously hidden in the coding. What really interested me was seeing someone activate the unfinished Dragon Boss quest card and seeing the gate raised at Dragon Cliff. I am very excited to think of what we will be seeing/finding soon. I was just wondering if any has seen the YouTube videos of these amazing things that people are finding in Fable now.