• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable shop 2

warischoy

Reaction score
fable shop 2

i have been using fable shop 2 for a long time and i thought that it is a final version and should have every key to the game.( the hidden items) untill i saw §ephiroxa§'s thread which has wayyyyyy more hidden items than i have. i am no modder thats why i am using fable shop 2.( not that it is bad but it isn't complete)
:p
anyway, i saw a lightening from the thread and it is a lightening bomb.
http://forums.projectego.net/trophies-items-clothing-doom-hidden-items-1684/#post41357
i got the amnesia but mine throwes whisper bombes(enflame)instead of the amnesia brain bomb. and i also have a black round canonball bomb. and both of them don't show the damage infficted when hit an oppenent. it can kill villagers if you throw it in a house too many times but it doesn't blow them into pieces. and it also go through walls and stuff.
ok, i want the lightening bomb as well, does anyone know how to get the lightening bomb without modding ( like the shop trainer). and please comment on what you think about all the tosh i just wrote up there :)

warischoy

Reaction score
Re: fable shop 2

i will try to play around the numbers. if i can find any surprising tresures. i will thank you very much