• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Star Wars

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Fable Star Wars

So I messing around with the morphs thing and making it so evil characters turn into Darth Maul. That didn't work, then tried making evil characters Grey Purplish and I was like, wow, this is going to work. Then I thought that I should retexture everything and change make it star was themed. I already got a bunch of ideas on what to do(that is doable of course) I only need Help with one thing, modeling. I can't do modeling at all. Its not for me. I could do everything else, just not this.

So basically I was thinking of how to pull it off, so here is how my plans go:
Since its impossible to pull off an outer space thing, I decided to make the thing go far back in the star wars time. Basically when they weren't as advanced. People recently discovered the ways of the force(will) and now they have a guild to train young Padawan(apprentices) who are gifted. I'm going to Retexture almost every character(except a few normal villagers). I'll also have to change every weapon in the game( and maybe leave some if possible.)

Look, anyone who's going to tell me that I'm not going to be able to pull this off:
I am dedicated and I have a ****load of freetime. So, watch out, you're getting Fable: Star Wars

Anyone want to work with me? All I need is really a person with modelling skill. Someone that can make new clothing and weapons and maybe alter the horns a bit.

Ideas are taken with Rep(am I allowed to do that?)

Any Comments...?