• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: The New World

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Fable: The New World

huh, could've sworn I made a thread for this already.

Nonetheless, here's the WIP thread for my upcoming mod. Don't ask about a release date, because it's not coming out for a while

What do you get when you combine Fable: 41, Fable: New Consumables, and a whole lot of weapons? You get exactly what Fable: Bare should have been in the first place. I will post random screenshots as I get more done, but you're gonna have to wait for the mod to be finished for the full experience.

Team:
morerunes

And Special Thanks to Ryan Foss of QuantumPetShop.com, for providing this mod with some models and textures for free.

Features

Tons of new food
Some new forms of alcohol
Some new drinks
A lot of new weapons
Some first aid stuff

Plot

Long ago, in the land of Albion, there was a man known as The Craftsman. He made all sorts of things, especially weapons. The legend goes that he had visions, and he liked to make the things he saw in those visions. Nobody knows whether this is true, but then again, not much is known about him anyways. He made an incredible set of weapons, and some clothing. He also made strange foods, and even stranger potions, but after some time, he said he was leaving Albion. He said that he was going to a land known as Tamriel, and that he would never be back. Nobody knows where this "Tamriel" is, but many sailors have gone searching for this place, and never come back. He made a special chest, known as the Craft Box, that needed special keys called Craft Keys, and hid the chest and keys all over Albion. The only thing left of them, is a single key that Archon had found, and a clue that was with the key. It is currently unknown what the clue means, and heros have been trying to find the treasure for centuries. Many have gone insane down the path of The Craftsman's treasure. Will you choose to take up this quest for treasure? Or will you ignore it, and leave behind the ultimate stash?

Other Features

new splash screen
new startup videos
A more complete world

Progress

Map Edits 2%
New Weapon Creation 50%
New food creation 40%
First aid creation 0%
creature_hub edit 40%
New outfits 0%
New alcohol 30%
New drinks 40%
Treasure of Albion 2%

CREDITS
morerunes - most content
Alia - Fable: 41 and GWP concepts
BayStone - Chocolate Box and listening to my ideas
Hunter - FE
GWAS team

Preview 1

Comparison Pics

old Granny's Cleaver: click

new Granny's Cleaver: click

just a taste of what's to come

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable: The New World

Sweet, have to give you a thumbs up and a good luck to all this, hope it turns out well. And +rep for all this!

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

thanks guys! I'm going to try to make this at least as good as it sounds

how's the new bloody version? I do like it a whole lot more btw, thanks for the idea

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newcleaverpreviewun5.jpg

aww dangit! I just realized that the black parts of the handle have a flat texture, and are darkened with vertex colors DX

guess I'm going to need to throw some black lines in the texture

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

huh? fin it?