• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC Cut Content

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Hi guys
After a while away from here I have returned and it feels so good to be back.
I love what Steve and Dark Drakan have did with the site and it looks much more newer and fresher looking then it did before.
All the rumours that started here a while back about Playground games and a new Fable game were 100% right.
A feel like a new approach and a new start with Fable such as a reboot is what the franchise badly needed and just maybe we will finally get our Golden Acorn now lol.
Most of my conversations and threads previously were based around cut content and digging deep into the game files to find cut content.
I wondered if anyone has noticed the fantastic Fable TLC Cut Content YouTube videos that are appearing at the moment.
I was going to do this a few years back but I’m so glad that someone else is doing this now.
A few items such as the soup and the NPC Luna really surprised me as I had never came across them before and I loved the cut creatures video.
But I did notice a few missing items such as Beggar Pie, Pie Pieces and Stolen Pie from his pie section.
I would love to see a cut quest and spells video in the future.
It’s a fantastic YouTube series and I will recommend to anyone who has any interest in cut content to watch them.
Thank you Dark Drakan, Queen of Disco and Steve for the recovery of my old account when I had issues. It’s much appreciated.
I can’t wait to see Albion return and see what the future now holds for our Fable.

Avarice

Mod Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there! Those are videos I have been working on lately, which I was going to see about posting (along side some other stuff), but I have been short on time. It's surprising to see how many people are still as interested in this stuff as I was, so I decided to go all in. I also try to mix my own guesses and speculations in there too, based of information I have learned from sites such as this one. I still have some plans to add more, but I am going to need to organise more space (since I want to make the map used into a mod for others to play it).

Though it's something I have always wanted to do, since I was really young, I only got into modding the game recently and have been interested in documenting as much of it as I can. Since it's always been a game I have been passionate about.

Thank you for the feedback and I appreciate all the information that can be found here. If you're still into modding, I have more videos such as a Modding Guide, Gameplay of Mods created by others and even my own mods. They even include links to a Discord Server, where I hope to bring others together who are still interested in modding the game.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Hey there! Those are videos I have been working on lately, which I was going to see about posting (along side some other stuff), but I have been short on time. It's surprising to see how many people are still as interested in this stuff as I was, so I decided to go all in. I also try to mix my own guesses and speculations in there too, based of information I have learned from sites such as this one. I still have some plans to add more, but I am going to need to organise more space (since I want to make the map used into a mod for others to play it).

Though it's something I have always wanted to do, since I was really young, I only got into modding the game recently and have been interested in documenting as much of it as I can. Since it's always been a game I have been passionate about.

Thank you for the feedback and I appreciate all the information that can be found here. If you're still into modding, I have more videos such as a Modding Guide, Gameplay of Mods created by others and even my own mods. They even include links to a Discord Server, where I hope to bring others together who are still interested in modding the game.
Hi Avarice.
I just seen your Stealth Challenge Cave video and once again love how you have did this. There is a lot of information about this but I really like how you ended the video by showing us walk around the actual cave itself. The actual map for the the cave can be found somewhere on here and as well. The cave was actually called The Trail and there is a description for it in a brilliant early Fable region guild that is on Twitter.

Avarice

Mod Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee! I was going to add an example of me putting the pieces together, but I ended up just linking an early mod I worked on in the description, with those assets. Oh wow, that's something I never heard before! By Twitter, are you referring to Lionbum's account? I know he has posted some early game footage/screenshots. Even stuff dating back to WishWorld.

Last edited:
Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Hi Avarice
Dene Carter (Twitter handle: Fluttermind). Releases some of his paperwork from time to time. He released paper work on what all the region’s were originally based on. There is some really good information written in there.