• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Family Matters

In Fable 2 I would like to be able to have a family. You know have kids whatch them grow up and become heroes. I also would like to be able to take your wife on dates or before you marry go on dates to help the relationship grow instead of just doing expressions and tieing the knot. It just would be cool if there was more family possiblites.

Lute me know what you guys think.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Family Matters

Adding a much deeper family aspect would be cool, I liked the addition of it in the original Fable but it did feel that it could have been a little more involving.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing earlier (was your reading my mind at about 5pm??)
The family thing seemed abit unfinished and fairly pointless, it was there and was nice touch but didnt really add anything major to the game. You should get a much bigger bonus/reward for taking your time in making a family.

K

Kato Si

Yes a family would totally enrich the love part of Fable.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Yes a family would totally enrich the love part of Fable.

I dont care about the love i just want to have loads of kids and create an army of evil heroes and swarm albion!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Screw that! Just let me bang me villiage girls. I don't wan't to have to look after a family, always coming home after a hard quest hunting balverines to have the misses come yell at me for being late again. Marriage is overrated, just give me a bed, a girl, and a bottle of booze and I'll be satisfied.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Screw that! Just let me bang me villiage girls. I don't wan't to have to look after a family, always coming home after a hard quest hunting balverines to have the misses come yell at me for being late again. Marriage is overrated, just give me a bed, a girl, and a bottle of booze and I'll be satisfied.

Don't worry there will always be the Dark Wood Bordello.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Of course, and once I take over it I can bang all them girls for free, muhahaha!

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Of course, and once I take over it I can bang all them girls for free, muhahaha!

Does your lust no know bounds?!

T

The_Bard

I have seen 1 video of a Peter Molineux interview, where he talks about that. In the interview he says that was a earlier idea for Fable, but he was afraid that the capacity of do atrocities to the kids would be able to banish the game from some countries like GTA.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I think he talked about he kids in the school. If we were able to use weapons in Bowerstone, the awful things we could do to the children which makes me wonder... *ponders of possible things*

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Such a thing would be pretty cool. I could raise them then sell them for a light profit, just another way to make some extra cash. Hehehe.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Such a thing would be pretty cool. I could raise them then sell them for a light profit, just another way to make some extra cash. Hehehe.

Your so evil Seigfried, oh well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:

I was thinking the same thing oddly, we are twisted :lol:

C

Crazyarms

I think it would be cool to be able to have kids. I mean it takes so long just to get your wife to do it, and then to get nothing in return! Thats just messed up.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
I think it would be cool to be able to have kids. I mean it takes so long just to get your wife to do it, and then to get nothing in return! Thats just messed up.

Yes, It would be awsome to get somthing for all that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:

Nice way to put it :lol:

K

Kato Si

I vote that Lionhead needs to put the ability to have kids in Fable 2, who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.