• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Favourite Movies

Hey DeadWolf, welcome to the forum! :)

I used to watch Bruce Lee movies all the time, my favorite was The Big Boss - if anyone saw that you'll probably remember it for the infamous "twin kick to the groin" scene near the end. Pwnage.

K

Kato Si

projectego said:
Hey DeadWolf, welcome to the forum! :)

I used to watch Bruce Lee movies all the time, my favorite was The Big Boss - if anyone saw that you'll probably remember it for the infamous "twin kick to the groin" scene near the end. Pwnage.

The Game of Death was my favorite Bruce Lee film.

C

Crazyarms

I think my favorite movie right now would have to be Doom

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
I think my favorite movie right now would have to be Doom

Mine is Narina and Memoirs of a Geisha

A

Apocalypse_89

Mine is Narnia, lord of the rings, king kong, x-men, and harry potter.

D

DrZoid

Apocalypse_89 said:
Mine is Narnia, lord of the rings, king kong, x-men, and harry potter.

eurgh! i hate all of those films. I'm more into gangster type movies and anything that either makes you think or is clever in some way.
Fave films:
Goodfellas, Scarface, The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and...hmm...Freddie Got Fingered :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Anyone seen the new X-Men movie yet? I want to but its not in cinema over here until Friday.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

My new favorite movie is Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children. It has to be the greatest movie I have ever seen. It is completely done in CG but looks so realistic. With a deep story, full motion action, amazing soundtrack, and characters that look so cool, the only bad thing I had to say about this movie is that it took too long to come out. That, and it did not have chocbos.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
My new favorite movie is Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children. It has to be the greatest movie I have ever seen. It is completely done in CG but looks so realistic. With a deep story, full motion action, amazing soundtrack, and characters that look so cool, the only bad thing I had to say about this movie is that it took too long to come out. That, and it did not have chocbos.

I still got to see that, thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

D

DrZoid

Seigfried said:

If its anything like that last FF movie I won't bother with it.

DarkDraken said:
Anyone seen the new X-Men movie yet? I want to but its not in cinema over here until Friday.

I don't like the new 'lets make a bunch of comic book movies' franchise...but I quite like x-men. I'm looking forward to seeing the film next weekend.

Btw has anyone seen The DaVinci Code yet? I heard its crap but...I'm still unsure about this one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
If its anything like that last FF movie I won't bother with it.

I don't like the new 'lets make a bunch of comic book movies' franchise...but I quite like x-men. I'm looking forward to seeing the film next weekend.

Btw has anyone seen The DaVinci Code yet? I heard its crap but...I'm still unsure about this one.

To answer the first question the new FF movie is NOTHING & i mean NOTHING like the last one, to be honest the last one didnt really have anything to do with Final Fantasy except it used the name.

I havent seen the Da Vinci code but afew of my friends have and they liked it.

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
To answer the first question the new FF movie is NOTHING & i mean NOTHING like the last one, to be honest the last one didnt really have anything to do with Final Fantasy except it used the name.

I havent seen the Da Vinci code but afew of my friends have and they liked it.

Is the new FF based on one of the games?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Is the new FF based on one of the games?

Yeah it is Final Fantasy 7 i believe.

A

Apocalypse_89

Dark Drakan said:
No I want to see it but I have to wait for friday too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Favourite Movies: The Last Samurai, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, The Passion Of The Christ, The Matrix Trilogy and The Chronicles of Narina: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Best Movies I have recently seen: Elizabeth Town and The Pink Panther

I HATED The Chronicles of Narina it was too CHILDISH man!!! The Last Samurai was AWESOME and I don't even like Samurais(I like Ninjas Better/More stealthy)
and I don't even like Tom Cruise!!! Star Wars Episode III sucked, but not as much as I and II. Passion of the Christ was good though:angel:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I HATED The Chronicles of Narina it was too CHILDISH man!!! The Last Samurai was AWESOME and I don't even like Samurais(I like Ninjas Better/More stealthy)
and I don't even like Tom Cruise!!! Star Wars Episode III sucked, but not as much as I and II. Passion of the Christ was good though:angel:

I didnt hate Narnia it was ok, was kind of childish though, Last samurai was good i agree but i thought Episode III was awesome. Not a fan of Star Wars Episode I & 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.