• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA 11: Only '20%' of features revealed

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
FIFA 11: Only '20%' of features revealed

sitelogo_cvg.gif

EA has only revealed 20% of FIFA 11's new features, reckons PSM3 magazine.

Reporting on its latest hands-on with this year's instalment, the mag reveals that EA's hinted an all new tackling system could be implemented.

"Overall [FIFA 11 is] a bit slower and more considered, and very physical," it says. "EA have only revealed 20% of the new features, and [producer David] Rutter hints a new jostle/tackle system is yet to be announced."

On its hands-on time, PSM3 says: "Time on the ball felt scarce, so technique players really make a difference with one-touch passes in busy midfields

"The new Personality Plus system makes players feel more individual - true since we had more joy twisting at speed with Arshavin than Van Persie, although both were top players."

Sounds good. Among the "20%" of new features we know about are improved graphics, customisable audio, "massively" improved player AI and 'footballer personality'.​

Article here.

Good news. Can't wait to see what the other 80% is.​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: FIFA 11: Only '20%' of features revealed

I like the direction they are taking with Fifa these days and every one has started to feel a vast improvement on the last rather than merely a yearly update.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: FIFA 11: Only '20%' of features revealed

Dark Drakan;404613 said:
I like the direction they are taking with Fifa these days and every one has started to feel a vast improvement on the last rather than merely a yearly update.

Agreed. The biggest change for me was from 2002 to 2003.

2002 was practically the same as 2001 then in 2003, they changed everything completely.