• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy 11 - XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asura

Final Fantasy 11 - XBox 360

I just read about the release for the Xbox 360 that includes a new expansion.. I remember playing this game on my comp around when it first came out and got hooked. Looking back, I've noticed how flawed the gameplay is, yet I still want to try this new expansion. It includes 3 new classes: Blue Mage, Puppetier, and Pirate (I personally want to see how funny this looks..) and a couple of new areas for advanced players.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Final Fantasy 11 - XBox 360

The "Pirates look like FAG's they ruin the "Pirate's" whole look. The pupiteers are cool, summoning puppets to do there bidding. Blue mages.......I think they have something to do with "Spirits" and stuff kinda like a Necromancer or something.

A

Asura

If my memory serves me right (and I'll look up it later) Blue Mages cast protect spells.. I'd like to try and see how the Magik system works again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I heard bad reviews and it seemed a pretty unstable game so i steered clear.

A

Asura

For some reason, I just feel like playing it again. Even if it has gone to sh-t.. From what I've researched, not many people still play and some towns are fairly empty most of the time.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, I heard the same thing.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Corsair
Descendant of the dauntless pirates that once scourged the seas of the Near East, corsairs rely on the "Hexagun," a multi-barreled revolver, and elaborate luck-based abilities to alter the stakes of battle. (ranged attackers that can use abilities that can alter the strengths and weaknesses of enemies to alter the battle itself)

Blue Mage
Employing the legendary arts of Aht Urhgan, these formidable fighter-mages employ elegantly curved blades for close combat, while decimating their enemies from afar with fell magic mastered from their opponents. (Sheik-like warriors that can use Blue Magic, special magic that is used by the enemy whether it be offensive or deffensive)

Puppetmaster
These wandering performers entertain crouds and confound their enemies with a customizable puppet known as an "automaton." Puppetmaster can also fall back on hand-to-hand fighting skills that utilize the flexible movements of their art. (monk-like characters that can control puppets that can preform various actions and can even be enhanced via customizations to be able to do more actions)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Corsair
Descendant of the dauntless pirates that once scourged the seas of the Near East, corsairs rely on the "Hexagun," a multi-barreled revolver, and elaborate luck-based abilities to alter the stakes of battle. (ranged attackers that can use abilities that can alter the strengths and weaknesses of enemies to alter the battle itself)

Blue Mage
Employing the legendary arts of Aht Urhgan, these formidable fighter-mages employ elegantly curved blades for close combat, while decimating their enemies from afar with fell magic mastered from their opponents. (Sheik-like warriors that can use Blue Magic, special magic that is used by the enemy whether it be offensive or deffensive)

Puppetmaster
These wandering performers entertain crouds and confound their enemies with a customizable puppet known as an "automaton." Puppetmaster can also fall back on hand-to-hand fighting skills that utilize the flexible movements of their art. (monk-like characters that can control puppets that can preform various actions and can even be enhanced via customizations to be able to do more actions)

Status
Not open for further replies.