• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

from what ive seen, best way to get experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vortak

from what ive seen, best way to get experience.

I've searched the internet for ways of getting a lot of experience, since it is my goal to max out a character as much as I can. A lot of these tell you about the graveyard and everything, which is a good idea. but when I went there the skeletons would stop coming after a while, and it wasnt too easy to evade attacks, even with the physical sheild. so last night I was hunting at my normal spot, the Necropolis. I feel that its the best way to get experience because they are very easy to kill. just get behind them and they are down in a few hits with the Solus Greatsword. But I have just now realized, if you add in couple more spells, it gets even easier. Im still fooling around with it, but here it is.

what you want to make it easier: Solus Greatsword, Physical sheild, slow time spell, and the summon spell.

go to the necropolis and turn on the sheild and slow time and just walk behind the ice guys and kill them. very simple. you can easily get a 50+ multiplier if you teleport and recall back. and if you really need will experience, what I do(and currently am doing) is once I kill everything, I start hitting the summon hotkey wildy. I even set it on two different keys (4 and 6) to maximize speed. I can easily get 50,000+ will xp just from doing that I believe.

If you make the teleport jjourney quick you can keep adding to your combat multiplier.

I really hope this helps some of you who are looking for an easier way to get experience. and im sorry if this has been posted here before, but I havent seen it on any other website and I think anyone just coming across this site could benefit.

K

Kneo

Re: from what ive seen, best way to get experience.

Vortak said:
go to the necropolis and turn on the sheild and slow time and just walk behind the ice guys and kill them. very simple.

They don't see you coming?

V

Vortak

well Im sure they do, but if you use the slow time spell, you can just walk behind them. they are already very slow to begin with. and if you dont like magic, or dont have the spell, all you need to do really is roll behind them.

C

Chapters

Nice I just use my lightning spell 2 get alot of will exp.

M

Master Revan

when i was playing on one game i made sure to save all my experince boasters (i know the mname but im just having a brain fart at the moment) and when i got to the arena and i used physical shield and slow time and i got my multiplier around 25 i think and hen i paused and went to items and used every single boaster and after the quest i went to the guild and when i went to spend all the points i used them all up...magic, skill, strenght, and general and i got pretty much everything fulled up...and then i went on a rampage through oakvale caused i was so pumped up to use my newly aquired stats :D ...it was fun for me...not so much for the citizens of poor oakvale lol

Status
Not open for further replies.