• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch @ end of game. Exchanged game, did not resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heide

Reaction score
Hello! I am stuck @ the end of the game, fighting the darkness and whatnot. The only problem is that I...can't fight. It's like my X, Y, and B buttons are totally non-responsive. I exchanged the game at Gamestop for a new copy, and it's doing the exact same thing. An answer to a post on Yahoo! Answers advised me to keep popping in and out of the sanctuary and that after about five minutes the weapons would "pop back on". I tried for about 15 and had no luck. Has anybody else ran into this issue? Do you think it could be my console? I have another xbox that I could play the game on (a modded system, so I'd have to start completely over again), but I figured I'd go this route first to hopefully save myself some time. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you very much for reading.

Heide

Reaction score
Nah, not a dumb question - it was the first one I asked myself. Switched to a freshly charged controller, same thing unfortunately. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.