• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goodbye

A

AFable2Fan

Goodbye

Ive had a great time conversing Projectego.net, but alas, all things must end, im sad to say im leaving, I completed Fable 2 100% and I decided to sell it. Sorry projectego, I used you to get items, achievments ECT. So goodbye, sorry if I left anyone hangin'. Pol's total= 553:cool:

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: Goodbye

Hey, you can still hang around and chat, just go to the pub, it's a great place to chitter chat about anything you want, there is also a general gaming forum too, so even if you don't have, it's still a fun place to be.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

dude, its a bummer to see you leave. you know you could just hang around or come back now and then. I myself havnt played fable 2 in months, I just hang in the tavern and discuss miscilanious junk.

A

AFable2Fan

James Butts;286148 said:
Hey, you can still hang around and chat, just go to the pub, it's a great place to chitter chat about anything you want, there is also a general gaming forum too, so even if you don't have, it's still a fun place to be.
Im still going to do that, im just done trading, helping w/ achievments ECT.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Dont go, you'll make TJ sad, and then he'll go scitz on the forum and kill the mods. There used to be 5 you know.

A

AFable2Fan

Urahara;286152 said:
Dont go, you'll make TJ sad, and then he'll go scitz on the forum and kill the mods. There used to be 5 you know.
OMG:O. *leaves to go buy another Fable 2;)*

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? PLZ COME BACK! I LOVED YEW PIGGY I LOVED YEW!!! *sobs*