• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Green Dot wont appear

Wiz

The Ruler
Reaction score
Green Dot wont appear

Hello guys its my first post although I've been reading your forums for ~8 months!I must say I love them.I recently came back to fable tlc because I dont own a Xbox360:(and I wanted to do some modding.Okay so I want to spawn chests get items etc but I normally launch albion explorer etc and I get stuck at the part where I click ok at the wizard and I have to place the green dot that appears to the top most right edge.The problem is that I CANT find that dot.I've tried reinstalling etc but It's the same.Anyone else experiencing this?

Note:I did everything according to this guide.The only thing I didnt do was download that TNG editor which I could found anywhere and the link wasnt working but I dont think its important because everything works great except I cant find the green dot.

Thanks please reply :)

B

belozero

Re: Green Dot wont appear

I'm in the same boat as you, buddy. The link to the TNG editor is down and i made a note of that in one of my earlier posts but it never got fixed. if somebody could fix it, or provide the FableModScene link I'd be really happy. :D

Edit: this may be a waste, but in the guide for spawning chests, is the TNG editor not the TNG wizard? if not, where can i find the TNG wizard?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Green Dot wont appear

Try using the CBox region editor. Works very well. Search FableTLCMod for it. You should be able to find it.