• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HAHA FABLE 2.... shss its a secret... ¬.¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: HAHA FABLE 2.... shss its a secret... ¬.¬

fablefreak1 said:
I hope it is like a mix between the games oblivion and GUN, free roaming and kick ass! But with the same fable feeling of awsomeness.

I do alot of guess work about Fable 2 but there is only one thing I really am hoping for. I hope it still feels like Fable. Fable had this uniqueness to it, it was simplistic but intriguing and compelling and had this element to it which I dont know how to describe. I hope they dont loose that with the sequel.

D

DrZoid

weirdkidinabox;19347 said:
I do alot of guess work about Fable 2 but there is only one thing I really am hoping for. I hope it still feels like Fable. Fable had this uniqueness to it, it was simplistic but intriguing and compelling and had this element to it which I dont know how to describe. I hope they dont loose that with the sequel.

Too right.

I think the most important thing to keep familiar in Fable 2 would be the fight style. Fighting in Fable was completely different to fighting in any other game... and was a hell of a lot of fun!

What I would like to change though...
Fable wasn't free roaming enough and most of the time you felt like you were being forced to follow a path. I want proper free roaming where I can randomly decide to go anywhere, and if I decide to not go to the place where the wasps are ruining picnics... then picnicers die and people hate me for it.... not that the wasp stays and waits for me to be ready and to dispose of it when i please. :rolleyes:

(sorry, that was rambling and a bit off-topic)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

DrZoid;19601 said:
What I would like to change though...
Fable wasn't free roaming enough and most of the time you felt like you were being forced to follow a path. I want proper free roaming where I can randomly decide to go anywhere, and if I decide to not go to the place where the wasps are ruining picnics... then picnicers die and people hate me for it.... not that the wasp stays and waits for me to be ready and to dispose of it when i please. :rolleyes:
Yeah
Weirdkidinabox said:
I hope it still feels like Fable. Fable had this uniqueness to it, it was simplistic but intriguing and compelling and had this element to it which I dont know how to describe. I hope they dont loose that with the sequel.
Yeah

K

kizdabest

can i come and help kidnap him lol WE MUST KNOW WHAT HE IS HIDING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.