• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Bard

Halo 2

If you are fan of Halo2 post here your opinion about the game:D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Halo2

Hehe, I actually love Halo 2. The main campaign seemed a little short but me and Andy (Dark Drakan) pretty much always go co-op whenever we get the chance (he's pretty lousy though, shhh). ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo2

projectego said:
Hehe, I actually love Halo 2. The main campaign seemed a little short but me and Andy (Dark Drakan) pretty much always go co-op whenever we get the chance (he's pretty lousy though, shhh). ;)

:lol: yeah i liked Halo 2 but thought the first had more of an edge to it. Halo 2 added some nice features but overall the first was better (and harder) in my opinion.

EDIT* PS im not lousy ;)

K

Kato Si

Re: Halo 2

Halo 2 is a awsome game, but it's campaign was too short. The multiplayer on the other hand was totally awsome. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i agree the single player was abit short and the story was quite confusing but Multiplayer was great. Shame about the PC version being on Windows Vista only though :(

K

Kato Si

yeah what's up with having to play Halo 2 PC on Windows Vista, They should have just put it on XP.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
yeah what's up with having to play Halo 2 PC on Windows Vista, They should have just put it on XP.

They are thinking to the future, as they arent worried about it selling well because its obvious it will, they are making it for Windows Vista so that they can be one of the 1st games to run on the new operating system and soon enough it will become standard so... Halo 2 wont sell that well until Windows Vista becomes big and the standard operating system. I can kind of understand why they did it but am disappointed none the less.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
They are thinking to the future, as they arent worried about it selling well because its obvious it will, they are making it for Windows Vista so that they can be one of the 1st games to run on the new operating system and soon enough it will become standard so... Halo 2 wont sell that well until Windows Vista becomes big and the standard operating system. I can kind of understand why they did it but am disappointed none the less.

I agree I see why, but I don't like. Because then I got to go buy Windows Vista.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I agree I see why, but I don't like. Because then I got to go buy Windows Vista.

Thats most peoples attitudes at the moment but in say 11-12months peoples minds will have changed as Vista may be the standard Operating System.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Thats most peoples attitudes at the moment but in say 11-12months peoples minds will have changed as Vista may be the standard Operating System.

your 100% correct about that.

C

Crazyarms

well heres my opinion about halo. Halo 2's campain sucked compared to halo's, but i have to admit the multiplayer WAS great. Now theres so many modders on it you cant even have a good game without lagging all over the place. Earlier me and Kato play on live and it was so bad. Kato got wise and started playing fable, while i jumped on PDZ.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
well heres my opinion about halo. Halo 2's campain sucked compared to halo's, but i have to admit the multiplayer WAS great. Now theres so many modders on it you cant even have a good game without lagging all over the place. Earlier me and Kato play on live and it was so bad. Kato got wise and started playing fable, while i jumped on PDZ.

What he says is true, it's all true.

C

Crazyarms

im sorry to say, but Halo is no more until 2008 or when ever halo 3 comes out.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:

I agree, may it rest in peace until it is revived in 2008 or when ever.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:

Yeah but i bet that game will be better than the 1st and second when it finally comes out so will be worth the wait. Shame about the lag issues :(

C

Crazyarms

yeah lag bugs. What im really waiting for though is the movie

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:

Hope they dont mess it up and actually do the francise some credit!

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah but i bet that game will be better than the 1st and second when it finally comes out so will be worth the wait. Shame about the lag issues :(

I certainly hope so.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:

The lag really bites, and the movie I'm looknig forward to, but still a little worried about them messing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.