• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 3 To Have New Controller Scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Halo 3 To Have New Controller Scheme?

Bungie has annouced that its been testing out a new control scheme designed for Halo 3.

They are reported to have said the new control scheme addresses some of the complaints 360 owners had about the button mapping - especially the black and white buttons that are no longer found on the 360. They are saying its working very well and will be a solid addition to the game!

Bungie added that the new Halo 3 control scheme will be accompanied by "the classics" in the Halo control scheme world and "perhaps even some improved or new control variants. Theres also been few words on Halo 3's AI and the sequel's Warthog. The developer's spoken about the behaviour of the game's "AI buddies" in connection with the vehicle. Apparently, you can now do the likes of 'convince' an AI gunner on the Warthog to select more relevant targets and "target individual bad guys by steering the Hog".

Also with much bigger battle areas with "more bad guys than ever before"!

P

Poppycock

Re: Halo 3 To Have New Controller Scheme?

thats awsome. even tho u dont need it +rep :)
but what i think would make halo one of the top best games would be AI on multiplayer mode so u dont always need 2-4 playsers

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;22730 said:
thats awsome. even tho u dont need it +rep :)
but what i think would make halo one of the top best games would be AI on multiplayer mode so u dont always need 2-4 playsers

Thank you, and i agree with the AI for multiplayer and have said it about most games without it!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;22739 said:
lol same here

I mean they could make the multiplayer 'special' with the great AI of the enemies in Single Player!

P

Poppycock

and if u had a selection of who u could be beside just a spartan or a elite. it would be cool if u could be any type of human covenant or even flood

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;22747 said:
and if u had a selection of who u could be beside just a spartan or a elite. it would be cool if u could be any type of human covenant or even flood

Yeah they could make so much from the Multiplayer, ideas would be endless!

L

LionHeadTex

I can't wait for the warthog

P

Poppycock

Dark Drakan;22748 said:
Yeah they could make so much from the Multiplayer, ideas would be endless!

i was also thinking of this a few mounths ago. a game bassed of of the movie war of worlds (i hope youve seen it so u know what im talking about) but it isnt like ur tom cruz doing missions and stuff. theres only one mission through out the game and thats to survive. and also it would be cool if u could design ur own guy and also make a family that another player or 4 could be or some smart AI and pretty much u just run and find ways to survive the invasion

F

flamingsquirrel

I want them to make the "zombie" online game type a real one.
it's no shields, shottys as primary, swords as secondayr, no map weapons, one guy starts on the green team, the rest are on another team. the green team can only use the sword, the red can onl use the shotty. if a green guy kills u, u switch teams, and ur a zombie. the object of the green is to convert everyone to zombies, the object of the humans is to survive for 5 min.

yeah, I want them to make it a real mode

P

Poppycock

pssh loger then 5 minutes

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;22821 said:
I want them to make the "zombie" online game type a real one.
it's no shields, shottys as primary, swords as secondayr, no map weapons, one guy starts on the green team, the rest are on another team. the green team can only use the sword, the red can onl use the shotty. if a green guy kills u, u switch teams, and ur a zombie. the object of the green is to convert everyone to zombies, the object of the humans is to survive for 5 min.

yeah, I want them to make it a real mode

Hmm interesting mode...

F

flamingsquirrel

I played around 17 hours of halo 2 online at a friends hous yesterday. wanna know what i did when i got home? I bought halo 2 and and a xbox live headset. I know a program tht acts as a free xbox live on your comp, it's free and legal

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;22887 said:
I played around 17 hours of halo 2 online at a friends hous yesterday. wanna know what i did when i got home? I bought halo 2 and and a xbox live headset. I know a program tht acts as a free xbox live on your comp, it's free and legal

wow sounds like a great program.

F

flamingsquirrel

It's called Kai Link evelutoin
XLink Kai: Evolution VII. Global Network Gaming.
it lets you play system link games, but it syetm links it through your comp, so even if a game dosn't have xbox live, but it has system link, you can play it. a good example is that I was just playing halo 1 online yesterday. the only drawback is if the game dosn't support xbox liv, you can't use a headset.

oh yeah it's "program" not "programme" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.