• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

halo armor

keith117

Reaction score
halo armor

i was just wondering if anyone could make some master chief armor from halo thanks!

XenonEdge

This Is Albion
Reaction score
Re: halo armor

xD i dont see a reason why modders cant make it but its already been done in fable 2 so i dont see the point

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

JohnDoe;292499 said:
First off, we can make it, we just don't for the same reason we don't make nude skins every time someone requests them.
Second, that Fable 2 armor makes me think more of Shredder of TMNT than anything else.

LOL! Shredder! that movie sucked to say the least. And since i moved i no longer live with my dad with his amazing computer. And i have a labtop that cant support fable for pc. Otherwise i would make it.:w00t:

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

JohnDoe;292534 said:
If your laptop can support any 3D modeling package software, you can do it. You don't necessarily need to be able to use Fable to do it, just for testing.
nope, trust me. We payed 300 bucks for this labtop. It cant work youtube, any downloadable games, msn, it is a surprise internet works. I installed fable and the computer crashed and it deleted the game.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

What internet browser are you using?