• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

He who was -Ravan-

-RAVANBORN-

Reaction score
Well Well Well......I honestly didn't expect to see this place still here considering the many years since anything Fable related came out. A conversation and some clearing out with my wife, meant a conversation about old games I played and.....well...nostalgia kicked in and I remembered this little place I used to turn up and hang out.

Now I'm doing a run of Fable Anniversary now to boot.

I'm obviously not entirely new here, some of you may recall that I was called -Ravan-, there's still apparently an old Highlight of me done by Hexadecimal, who seems to have gone. However I'm pleased to see Albion Knight, Angel, Dark Drakan and a few others still here. So I'll try to stick around for a bit of a catch up. For now I'll bid see you soon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Good to see an old face finding their way back here and yes some of us remain and the place is still alive.

-RAVANBORN-

Reaction score
Sorry if it takes a while to post back a lot has changed. I have work, wife and child, you probably know the score. Also I used to just sort of add My voice where I felt it best. Been noticing a lot of inactivity here, part the reason I thought the place would be gone, forums in general had all but died. I'd say add me on FarceBook, however I dumped that years ago with tw@tter.

Any hoot I did notice a thread mentioning Discord, I can't say I'm great at messaging but if one exists and I'm OK to join let me know. ♠️Ravanborn♠ LRE #8221 is my Discord. I think I'm not brilliant with more modern technology.

All in all I hope everyone is well.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry if it takes a while to post back a lot has changed. I have work, wife and child, you probably know the score. Also I used to just sort of add My voice where I felt it best. Been noticing a lot of inactivity here, part the reason I thought the place would be gone, forums in general had all but died. I'd say add me on FarceBook, however I dumped that years ago with tw@tter.

Any hoot I did notice a thread mentioning Discord, I can't say I'm great at messaging but if one exists and I'm OK to join let me know. ♠️Ravanborn♠ LRE #8221 is my Discord. I think I'm not brilliant with more modern technology.

All in all I hope everyone is well.
Welcome back!

Here’s a link to join the discord: https://discord.gg/YDKm6hhf