• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello all, bug with a weapon change

M

Masterzeo

Hello all, bug with a weapon change

I was reading all the tutorials and decided as one of my first acts after downloading freeroam, albion explorer, and fable explorer, was to make my own legendary weapon. I started with Scythe's Scythe and made it into my own "Legendary" however many problems arised.

Basically several weapons were changed also, including the iron longsword and many weapons that npc's use. The main problem, however, is that all the npc's drop their weapons instantly.

Any ideas how to fix this? It is fairly boring to fight a horde of unarmed computers...

X

Xeon

Re: Hello all, bug with a weapon change

I have the same problem on one of my computers, I have no cure for it, for me it happends the minute I install FE, all though my case is not so serious, only the guards and some mobs do it and only if they are in a cut scene or knocked down, but wierd enough that yours can't hit, my guards use their crossbows in melee, the undeads just fight on like nothing happend and the bandits use their crossbows too ;S

M

Masterzeo

I found the problem, we have changed one of the npc weapons into a two handed weapon. For some reason that change affects all npc weapons. I fixed it by simply going back and reverting the change.

X

Xeon

cool +rep for that but I don't care about mine they aren't that big of a prob

edit: you yeah and your problem is not that it's changed to 2handed, it is that it's 2handed but not heavy, I'm pretty sure that if you change it to heavy they will fight like that, not that I know that for sure ;)