• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello all :D

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
Hello all :D

<3 Hey, I'm a huge Fable fan (as I'm sure everyone else in this forum is as well, haha :) )

So I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle, and I've been lurking around the forums for a while looking at things, and I've got to say, this site has been extremely helpful! Much more helpful than any other site I've looked at. So it feels great to finally be a part of it now :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Hello all :D

You are very much welcome to this place - and congratulations on being female. You are hereby entitled to receive far more help from the hormone-addled males than you would normally by virtue of your sex. Prepare to be stalked, wooed and possibly kidnapped but such are the perils of being a female gamer. On the plus side, many male gamers keep their testicles in their GameBoy pouch so I'm pretty sure you'll be safe...

In other words, enjoy your stay and if you need anything there is a veritable bounty of drooling men at your disposal. Use them well...I'm married to one of them so sadly I don't get the same privilege :(

Azer249

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums. Have a nice time and stay away from the Daemons. He bites. No seriously.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome at projectego! I'm sure you will like this place.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score

Thank you guys for the warm welcome :) <3 <3

Also, I've braved Xbox Live in Modern Warfare 2 as a girl gamer for months now.... if I can do that, I feel that I can do anything.. :D haha <3

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Angel is right, you will most likely get a lot of attention, but that's just nature, right? However, I'm one of the few that always try not to kidnap you. ;)
Also, some of the female also act more down-to-earth than the stupid male, which also amkes me give you great respect. I also try to be pretty normal, but this place still affects my brains, just being here. o_O'

Aaaanyway, ''Michelle'', enjoy your stay! While I'm not drooling, I'm still always ready to help. ^_^

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums!

Cain

Reaction score

Angel;421049 said:
You are very much welcome to this place - and congratulations on being female. You are hereby entitled to receive far more help from the hormone-addled males than you would normally by virtue of your sex. Prepare to be stalked, wooed and possibly kidnapped but such are the perils of being a female gamer. On the plus side, many male gamers keep their testicles in their GameBoy pouch so I'm pretty sure you'll be safe...

In other words, enjoy your stay and if you need anything there is a veritable bounty of drooling men at your disposal. Use them well...I'm married to one of them so sadly I don't get the same privilege :(

Thats a lie. Its a PSP pouch.....

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Azer249

Reaction score

CitrusKiss;421057 said:
Thank you guys for the warm welcome :) <3 <3

Also, I've braved Xbox Live in Modern Warfare 2 as a girl gamer for months now.... if I can do that, I feel that I can do anything.. :D haha <3

You you you.... YOU BRAVED IT. I have to admit i was playing cod4 yesterday and the amount of under-age people on it around 9-11 screaming made me turn my xbox off thus i salute you :D

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums!

I am Daemon300. Yeah, listen to Azer, because all the other Daemons bite. Not me though. Honest :)

I am also the number 1 Assassin's Creed fan in the world.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Go with the shotgun. Taser won't do a damn thing against the hordes of Cthulu-allied Swedes, Ohioan wendigo-monsters*, drunken British seamen mermaid-hunters*, and Australian crocodile-****ers. All of whom are raging perverts.

Also, I reserve the right to lose all faith in humanity if this intro thread by a female member continues beyond two pages. At most. Once is coincidence. Twice is excessively raging hormones textually out of control.

*Actually, I think they're all married or dating someone, but, well, this IS the internet.

Also, I like how Angel's intro post had such a "welcome to my harem, please make yourself at home" vibe. Oh, yes, ma'am, we'll do whatever you say.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gotta get my kicks somewhere - why not my very own Intarwebz Harem? I looks after me girls, I do...

(scrap that, make it a Darkwood Bordello and I'm that weird fat woman with the red hair :D)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the site citrus :D Try not to be weirded out too much.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Stay away from Tsuyu & Firis and you'll be okay, I'm already married so that makes things a bit easier.

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask. And if anyone bothers you, let us [the staff] know about it.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've played the Fable series and are quite the fan. welcome to the forums. as a fan of Fable, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Angel;421049 said:
I'm married to one of them so sadly I don't get the same privilege :(

that's cuz you pwn us all the time, ruling the forum with an iron fist comperable to soviet russia.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Cheez, dude. You can't just say everyone is in the in-crowd! That's what the in-crowd is for, to be special! Oh, never mind. you mean it good, I guess...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;421198 said:
that's cuz you pwn us all the time, ruling the forum with an iron fist comperable to soviet russia.
In Soviet Russia, iron...fists...you?

Hang on...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;421205 said:
In Soviet Russia, iron...fists...you?

Hang on...

LOLWTFBBQ.

No, seriously, that was funny.

Angel;421049 said:

HAH! Shows what you know! I sent mine to another dimension!

CitrusKiss;421046 said:
<3 Hey, I'm a huge Fable fan (as I'm sure everyone else in this forum is as well, haha :) )

So I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle, and I've been lurking around the forums for a while looking at things, and I've got to say, this site has been extremely helpful! Much more helpful than any other site I've looked at. So it feels great to finally be a part of it now :D

It's already been stated numerous times but I'll state it again; there are a lot of lonely, single men around and they will do literally anything to get your attention. If you don't want to be stalked and all that jazz, I suggest you mention you already have a boyfriend (whether you actually do or not is irrelevant).

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Just make sure to avoid me as often as you can.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Angel;421087 said:
Gotta get my kicks somewhere - why not my very own Intarwebz Harem? I looks after me girls, I do...

(scrap that, make it a Darkwood Bordello and I'm that weird fat woman with the red hair :D)

Yup, if it wasnt for you angel Idk what id do. lol :p My pool shark appreicates your guidence as well. But I have yet to determine wether he is male or female.
anyways welcome to the madhouse, always more room for more of us ladies... Nice pics btw. Very cute. Do you do like photography as a hobby or something? lol

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

D3m190d;421201 said:
Cheez, dude. You can't just say everyone is in the in-crowd! That's what the in-crowd is for, to be special! Oh, never mind. you mean it good, I guess...

i like to give everyone an equal chance. you're in the "in-crowde" from the get go. being a moron, being too srs, or other things of the sort will get you thrown out of the inner circle where you will have to sit and listen to walker and arseface debating about various scales of temperature measurement for all eternity.