• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello from Sin

Sin

is God
Reaction score
Hello from Sin

Im Sin, male, 17 years old from Chicago Illinois :D

(After reading threw others introduction topic i came to the conclusion that many here like WoW) - Well im anti-WoW and anti-RS! I wasted about 2 years of my life on those when i was twelve and i will never get them back! :'(, at least with Xbox games you can't get as addicted...right?...RIGHT?

But anyway, Fable is the best game, ever. And Fable 2 is just as good.
My other favorite games would have to be Bioshock, Left4Dead, and Civilization Revolution.

I have my own forum too, that just opened up this week. Like 10,000 times smaller than this forum but im hoping it will grow. (Also stated in Signature)

That's about it, nice to meet everyone!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello from Sin

Welcome, but I wouldnt post so much info about you... aslo how can you hate wow? tell me you at least love the storyline?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums. :)

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Firis;249808 said:
Welcome, but I wouldnt post so much info about you... aslo how can you hate wow? tell me you at least love the storyline?

I didn't post too much about me, jsut my city. No one could find me in a city the size of Chicago, expecially because driving threw it can take about 150 hours. It's not a big deal...let them come :rolleyes:

I described why i don't like it. It cosumed a lot of time of my life until i realized it really doesn't have much of a purpose than "Get better than other players." I prefer games where you don't have to constantely strive to be better than other players. (This is when you hit 70, or now 80 levels) When building up to them, its fun, but after that, its game-over.

I probably played that game 5 hours a day when i was 12 or 13, and half the time it did no good :'(

Storyline = Choose your side, build up your character to max level and fight the other side. Not really too much of a storyline there, most of the quests don't even resemble the main plot (To fight the opposing team).

It's a "alright" game but it sucks when you become addicted to it (Which most do) because than your life gets screwed up, i know from first-hand experience. Xbox never did that too me, so i <3 Xbox.

And i just plan dislike Runescape, not fun IMO.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

its storyline is nearly as big as starwars! how can you say that!

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Firis;249858 said:
its storyline is nearly as big as starwars! how can you say that!

Easily! It's a long storyline but dull (IMO), as in the only main thing is fight the other faction

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, nice to have you here. ^_^

A

Albion's Son

I think the lore behind WoW is actually really interesting. Especially the story about Arthas/The Lich King. There's a ton of stuff, really.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Albion's Son;250175 said:
I think the lore behind WoW is actually really interesting. Especially the story about Arthas/The Lich King. There's a ton of stuff, really.

I never got into it much. The quests never really made me want to get into it much, just wanted to complete the quest and move on to fight the other faction.

L

laharl

everyone needs to boybcott them till they lower it to 10 a month

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

not really... its fine now... and millions play it so it isnt that much...

A

Albion's Son

Sin;250201 said:
I never got into it much. The quests never really made me want to get into it much, just wanted to complete the quest and move on to fight the other faction.

I do agree with ya there. I didn't read too many of the questlogs and just played exactly how ya just stated. If ya actally read up on the backstories is really what I should have said. Like on wikipedia or something.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

WoWpedia is filled with Warcraft ****

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Albion's Son;250368 said:
I do agree with ya there. I didn't read too many of the questlogs and just played exactly how ya just stated. If ya actally read up on the backstories is really what I should have said. Like on wikipedia or something.

Oh i did after i got to 70 (Yes i know the cap is 80 now), that took even more time of my life away from me!

I did like the Outlands though, that was probably the only part i don't regret, because that place was fun, until you reached cap...than it sucked.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hello there, Sin! Welcome to the Fable 2 Community Forum.